Magnaflow Exhaust System 15523
- Constructed of T-409 stainless steel
- Mandrel bent, wide-diameter pipes increase exhaust flow, boosting engine performance
- Straight through muffler design further decrease exhaust flow restrictions
- Dyno tested for guaranteed results
- Improved fuel mileage - if you can keep your foot off the gas, which you won't be able to do..
- Perfectly balanced deep, throaty rumble
- Easy to install
- Made in the USA – Oceanside, CA
Everyone wants more horsepower & torque, greater fuel efficiency, and a meaner sound. Magnaflow Performance exhaust systems are engineered to increase performance while sounding great. If you're looking to upgrade your ride, a new exhaust is a great place to start, and Magnaflow is the best in the business.
Magnaflow uses larger diameter, mandrel bent pipes to increase exhaust flow, which helps to boost performance and fuel efficiency. 1/2" overlapped welds ensure a leak-free exhaust system. Great care has been taken to ensure the exhaust rumble is a smooth throaty sound, and not an overwhelming drone.
All of the MagnaFlow exhaust systems use stainless steel construction for a long lasting, rust free life. Tips and mufflers are included, and polished to a mirror-like finish. A flow through performance muffler with acoustical fiberfill creates a quiet interior drone and the desired exterior rumble. Every exhaust kit is tested and dyno proven for optimal performance.
Boost your ride's performance with a Magnaflow Performance exhaust system. Your car will thank you with better fuel efficiency and greater get-up-and-go.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2009-2011 Dodge Dakota, 5'4" Bed, Crew Cab, 4.7L V8
- 2009-2011 Dodge Dakota, 5'4" Bed, Crew Cab, 3.7L V6
- (2009) Mitsubishi Raider, 5'4" Bed, Double Cab, 3.7L V6
- (2009) Mitsubishi Raider, 5'4" Bed, Extended Cab, 3.7L V6
- 2010-2011 Ram Dakota, 5'4" Bed, Crew Cab, 3.7L V6
- 2010-2011 Ram Dakota, 5'4" Bed, Crew Cab, 4.7L V8
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Will I get better gas mileage with Magnaflow Performance Exhausts?
Answer: A better performing engine runs more efficiently using less gas, as long as you drive similarly. Magnaflow mufflers are designed to be performance mufflers.
Question: How much horsepower can I expect to gain?
Answer: Every vehicle is different, but average horsepower gain is about 10%.
Switching to Magnaflow muffler/exhaust helps increase power by expelling exhaust gases faster making the engine work less and run more efficient.
Question: Why is Magnaflow the best exhaust system?
Answer: Magnaflow outperforms, looks better, and sounds deeper than all other exhaust systems. The Research and Development Team at Magnaflow invests numerous hours to ensure the products stay competitive and outperform the competition. Magnaflow cat back exhausts feature straight-through flow designs for ultimate, unrestricted horsepower and torque, yet they maintain efficiency.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
MagnaFlow covers all exhaust systems with a lifetime warranty. The warranty protects you against manufacturing defects in materials and quality of workmanship. The warranty does become void if installed improperly, misused, altered or damaged in an accident. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to call our wonderful customer service department at 1-877-216-5446.