MaxTrac Leveling Kit 832625
- Lifts the front of your truck without sacrificing ride quality
- Allows you to add up to 37" tires
- Fast and simple installation process takes about 1/3 the time of other kits
- Steel kits have a durable powder coat finish
- Aluminum & steel kits are resistant to corrosion
- Maxtrac offers coil spring spacer, torsion bar keys, & strut spacer kits, depending on what's best for your truck
- All mounting hardware is included
Level your truck to make room for meatier wheels & tires faster, safer, and cheaper with MaxTrac leveling kits. Adding one of these kits will give you the clearance to add up to 37" diameter tires depending on your truck.
Other front leveling kits can be quite costly to buy and are difficult to install, even by a professional. A leveling kit from MaxTrac can almost always be installed in less than two hours and they take less green out of your pocket than their competition.
Adding a MaxTrac level kit will not affect your factory ride. Each kit is thoroughly tested to ensure that your truck will be leveled without overloading or adding excessive strain to any of your factory suspension components.
MaxTrac leveling kits are economical and a quality choice to level your truck. MaxTrac is so sure of their quality that they offer a limited lifetime warranty against any defects in the materials or workmanship. If you want to add some bigger wheels & tires, then MaxTrac level kit is a must have!
- 1994-2001 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD
- 1994-2012 Dodge Ram 2500 4WD
- 1994-2012 Dodge Ram 3500 4WD
- 2010-2012 Ram Truck 2500 4WD
- 2010-2012 Ram Truck 3500 4WD
Limited Lifetime Warranty
MaxTrac offers a limited lifetime warranty on all of their suspension products against any defects in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover finish, racing applications, incorrect installations, abuse, neglect, or use on commercial vehicles. MaxTrac will repair or replace your item at their discretion. MaxTrac will not cover any costs incurred due to installation or removal of products, towing, freight, rental vehicles, or any other incidental or associated cost.
Since MaxTrac suspension components are designed to replace or enhance your existing suspension, there is no cutting or other modifications required to ensure a proper fit. You could install your own suspension, although we do recommend having a professional installation. MaxTrac recommends having your alignment checked after installing new suspension and adjusting your headlights if you have altered your ride height.
|MaxTrac 832625 Installation Instructions|