MaxTrac Lift Spindles 701330BL
- Works with any rear lift
- Improves vehicle handling
- Retains your factory ride quality
- Lifts your front end without changing the geometry
- Includes mounting hardware
- Sold in pairs
Lifting the front of your vehicle using MaxTrac lift spindles is a great way to get the look you want without ruining your factory ride quality or comfort.
MaxTrac spindles are designed to lift your truck or SUV without the need for any cutting or or other modifications to your vehicle's suspension, making them a perfect choice for the DIY guy or gal. These lifting spindles are made from one piece ductile steel and exceed OEM quality standards without affecting how your vehicle needs to be aligned.
All suspension components from MaxTrac come backed by a limited lifetime warranty, so you can rest easy knowing that your MaxTrac lift spindles are guaranteed for life. Give your truck the look you want and get your new spindles ordered today!
- 2007-2010 Cadillac Escalade 2WD
- 2011-2016 Cadillac Escalade 2WD, w/ Steel Control Arms
- 2007-2013 Chevy Avalanche 2WD
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body, 2WD
- 2008-2010 Chevy Silverado 1500 2WD
- 2011-2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 2WD, w/ Steel Control Arms
- 2007-2010 Chevy Suburban 2WD
- 2011-2016 Chevy Suburban 2WD, w/ Steel Control Arms
- 2007-2010 Chevy Tahoe 2WD
- 2011-2016 Chevy Tahoe 2WD, w/ Steel Control Arms
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body, 2WD
- 2008-2010 GMC Sierra 1500 2WD
- 2011-2015 GMC Sierra 1500 2WD, w/ Steel Control Arms
- 2007-2010 GMC Yukon 2WD
- 2011-2016 GMC Yukon 2WD, w/ Steel Control Arms
- 2007-2010 GMC Yukon XL 2WD
- 2011-2016 GMC Yukon XL 2WD, w/ Steel Control Arms
Limited Lifetime Warranty
MaxTrac offers a limited lifetime warranty on all of their suspension products against any defects in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover finish, racing applications, incorrect installations, abuse, neglect, or use on commercial vehicles. MaxTrac will repair or replace your item at their discretion. MaxTrac will not cover any costs incurred due to installation or removal of products, towing, freight, rental vehicles, or any other incidental or associated cost.
Since MaxTrac suspension components are designed to replace or enhance your existing suspension, there is no cutting or other modifications required to ensure a proper fit. You could install your own suspension, although we do recommend having a professional installation. MaxTrac recommends having your alignment checked after installing new suspension and adjusting your headlights if you have altered your ride height.