MaxTrac Rear Axle Flip Kit 300950
- Provides a dramatic look to your truck
- Gets you max drop while retaining OE leaf springs & ride quality
- Detailed instructions are easy to follow
- Finished with a durable powder coat
No one wants to pay hundreds of dollars for new leaf springs to drop their truck or SUV. MaxTrac rear axle flip kits keep your factory leafs and just slips them under the axle.
Every flip kit is specifically made for each application to ensure the easiest and quickest way to get the rear of your truck or SUV lowered to your desired height. These MaxTrac flip kits will give you the dramatic low profile look you're looking for!
All MaxTrac rear axle flip kits come with mounting hardware and will give you a great ride along with that screamin' low look. A limited lifetime warranty provides you with a guarantee on the quality of your new suspension drop for life!
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 2WD
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 4WD
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, 2WD
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, 4WD
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 2WD
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, 2WD
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, 4WD
Limited Lifetime Warranty
MaxTrac offers a limited lifetime warranty on all of their suspension products against any defects in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover finish, racing applications, incorrect installations, abuse, neglect, or use on commercial vehicles. MaxTrac will repair or replace your item at their discretion. MaxTrac will not cover any costs incurred due to installation or removal of products, towing, freight, rental vehicles, or any other incidental or associated cost.
You could install your own rear axle flip kit, although we do recommend having a professional installation. MaxTrac recommends having your alignment checked after installing new suspension and adjusting your headlights if you have altered your ride height.