MBRP Pro Series Exhaust System S5265304
- Constructed out of T-304 stainless steel
- T-304 stainless steel will stand up to rust and corrosion better than any other exhaust material
- Mandrel bent to increase exhaust flow
- Tuned to get the optimal sound from your truck
- Dyno proven to increase horsepower and torque
- Exhaust tips are dual walled polished T-304 stainless tips
- Installing is simple with no welding or drilling
- Limited lifetime warranty
Get the best bang for your buck with MBRP Pro Series exhaust system. This kit is expertly-crafted out of T-304 stainless steel tubing that is mandrel bent to maximize flow and at the pedal power.
MBRP Pro series exhausts are available in 2.5" to 5" performance designs. Choose from single side exit, dual side, or rear exit. Each is finished with stainless steel tips emblazoned with the MBRP logo.
Mounting your MBRP exhaust is simple and straightforward, by including hardware and easy to read instructions. Plus, Pro Series exhaust are engineered to retain factory mounting locations.
So if you are looking for high quality exhaust without braking the bank, then the MBRP Pro Series exhaust system is for you! Get yours ordered today.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
The MBRP Pro series exhaust system comes with a limited life time warranty. Remember you must send your warranty card and a proof of purchase to MBRP to activate your warranty. All warranties are form the date of purchase. If you have any questions please let us know at 877-216-5446.
MBRP has made installing one of their performance exhausts as simple and easy as possible. Each kit is designed specifically for your truck, car, or SUV and only normal hand tools are required. You can install this right at home in your garage without any drilling or cutting. The instructions included with each system are easy to follow and clear cut. For additional information please check out the example installation instructions below or call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
|MBRP S5265409 Installation Instructions|