Meyer Home Plow Hitch Adapter
- Genuine Home Plow accessories
- Durable, long-lasting construction
- Designed to help better utilize the Home Plow
- Simple and easy to install
- Made in the USA - Cleveland, OH
If you have a lifted truck and are having trouble getting the best attack angle, don't worry, Meyer has there hitch adapters to help you out. These Meyer Home plow hitch adapter will give you the same performance as if the plow was attached to the 2" receiver hitch.
Meyer Home plow hitch adapter is designed to lower or rise the attachment point of your snow plow to improve performance. Meyer has 2 different options for hitch adapters a 2" or 4", made from durable black powder coated steel.
So if you have a lifted or lowered truck and your receiver snow plow is having trouble getting the right angle, then the Meyer Home plow hitch adapter is for you. Order one today!
Meyer plow accessories & parts are designed to be as simple as possible to install. No drilling or cutting is required to install Home Plow parts or accessories. For additional information or if you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
1 Year Warranty
The HomePlow, warrants to the original purchaser of HomePlow brand products that they will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase to only the original owner.?003f003f The HomePlow will repair any product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. In the event repair is not possible or practical (as determined by The HomePlow in its sole discretion), The HomePlow will either replace the product with a new product of similar model and price, or refund the full purchase price, as determined by The HomePlow. Customer must keep the HomePlow System serviced/maintained as recommended by The HomePlow. A written record of service must be maintained, along with receipts for maintenance materials purchased. A copy of the maintenance record and pertinent receipts may be requested in the event of a claim.
This warranty does not cover:
- Problems caused by failure to follow the product instructions, failure to maintain the product as described in the Operator’s Manual, or failure to maintain proper levels of lubricants
- Problems caused by contamination or restriction of lubricant systems, or damage resulting from rust, corrosion, freezing or overheating
- Paint, or expendable snow plow parts such as pins, wheels, cutting edges, chrome plating and springs
- Damage to any vehicle to which the products are mounted
- Damage caused by usage that is not in accordance with product instructions, usage in an commercial or heavy duty environment (use of the snow plow for any purpose other than plowing snow is considered misuse and abuse)
- Any snow plow, or any part which has been modified or altered
- Problems caused by using accessories, parts, or components not supplied by Meyer Products
- Cost of tax, freight, transportation or storage charges, environmental charges, solvents, sealants, lubricants or any other normal shop supplies
- Problems caused by collision, fire, theft, vandalism, riot, explosion, lightning, earthquake, windstorm, hail, water, flood, or any other Acts of God
- Liability for damage to property, or injury to, or death of any person arising out of the operation, maintenance or use of the covered product
- Products with missing or altered serial numbers
Related Articles (9)
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||2.5|
|Ease of Installation||2.5|
|2 Customer Reviews|