Moto Metal Razor Wheels MO97822250544N
- Satin black finish with machined accents
- Available in 20” & 22” diameters
- Variety of bolt patterns available
- Unique multi-spoke design
- TPMS compatible
- Lifetime warranty
Moto Metal MO978 Razor wheels are a phenomenal upgrade from your boring factory wheels.
The MO978 Razor wheels are made of flow formed aluminum for a long lasting, light-weight and strong design. The wheels are then topped with a satin black powder coat for corrosion resistance. Moto Metal finishes these off with a tasteful milled accent to offset the black finish.
Get the MO978 Razor wheels by Moto Metal and turn your boring ride into a head turner.
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for wheels that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct wheel configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 Chevy Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 2011-2018 Dodge Durango
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Yukon w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 2006-2010 Jeep Commander
- 1999-2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler
Limited Lifetime Warranty / 1 Year Finish Warranty
Moto Metal offers a limited lifetime warranty on the MO977 wheels under normal and intended use to the original retail purchaser. A one year warranty covers the finish.
Moto Metal MO978 wheels are an easy installation that can be done in the comfort of your garage! We suggest test fitting one wheel before installation. If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock, you will want to have your speedometer and odometer recalibrated.