Moto Metal Chrome MO962 Rims MO96221235244N
- Offered in multiples sizes, bolt patterns, and offsets
- Constructed of heavy-duty cast aluminum
- Finished in a bright chrome
- Smooth eight spoke design
- Sold Individually
If you're looking to add a classical touch to your ride, try Moto Metal chrome MO962 wheels. These wheels come in a bright chrome that will give your truck a new look. Each wheel features a simply smooth 8-spoke design that gives you that finishing touch.
Moto Metal uses the highest quality heavy duty cast aluminum that will bring you years of durability. They are offered in an array of sizes, bolt patterns, and offsets so we are sure we have something to fit your needs. Moto Metal MO962 wheels support up to 3,600 lbs. depending on the size, these wheels will survive your daily wear and tear.
Backed with a structural limited lifetime warranty and a one-year warranty on the finish, your ride will be thanking you for each mile you've traveled with the Moto Metal chrome MO962 wheels!
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 Chevy Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 2005-2011 Dodge Dakota
- 2004-2009 Dodge Durango
- 2011-2016 Dodge Durango
- 1994-2005 Dodge Ram 1500
- 2006-2008 Dodge Ram 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 2009-2017 Dodge Ram 1500
- 1986-1996 Ford Bronco
- 1986-1996 Ford F150
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Yukon w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 2006-2010 Jeep Commander
- 1999-2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler
- 2010-2011 Ram Dakota
- 2010-2017 Ram Truck 1500
Limited Lifetime Warranty / 1 Year Finish Warranty
Moto Metal offers a limited lifetime warranty on the MO962 wheels under normal and intended use to the original retail purchaser. A one year warranty covers the finish.
Installation of your new Moto Metal MO962 wheels can be done in the comfort of your own garage! We suggest test fitting one wheel before installation. If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock, you will want to have your speedometer and odometer recalibrated.