N-Fab Off-Road Rear Runner C99RR
- Holds two 5"- 6" lights
- Great for night time backing
- Bolts directly to factory bumper
- 1 piece welded construction
- Available in satin or textured black finish
- Made in the USA - Houston, TX
Hooking up to your trailer after a long day used to be a pain in the neck but not anymore. An N-Fab rear-runner light bar makes getting hitched up easier with additional rear facing lights and you'll also protect your back bumper from damage with one of these light bars!
These rear light bars start out as thick wall tubing that is welded into a one piece design for added strength, resistance to flexing, and to ensure that it can hold up over time. N-Fab adds mounts that can hold two 6" lights. N-Fab also gives each bar a rugged 2 stage powder coat finish which adds durability and a great look to the light bar. You have your choice of either satin black or textured black.
Mounting your new light bar will be pretty easy since it has been designed to simply bolt to your factory bumper. There will some minor drilling needed but N-Fab includes detailed instructions that are very easy to understand and follow.
Give your truck or SUV that little extra off-road look and get yourself a N-Fab rear-runner light bar. Not only will you get made in America quality, you will get a lifetime warranty on the construction of your light bar and a 5 year warranty on the powder coat finish.
Manufactured by N-Fab, a Truck Hero company.
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 2500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
Limited Lifetime Warranty / 5 Years on Finish
N-Fab backs their light bars including the rear runner for life against defects in materials or workmanship. They also provide a 5 year warranty on the textured black finish.
When you receive your N-Fab rear-runner, you will find easy to read and detailed instructions included. you should be able to get your light bar installed in practically no time without using any special tools. Some minor drilling may be required. For additional information or to have any questions answered, please call us any day or evening at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.