Nitto Terra Grappler Tires 200960
- Reinforced coupling joints between the outer tread blocks and center tread blocks for increased block edge rigidity
- Staggered shoulder lugs that are connected from the shoulder block down to the side wall for stability
- Full depth sipes to increase traction in wet conditions and helps with tire wear
- Variable pitch tread blocks that reduce on-road noise at highway speeds
- Dual sidewall designs to fit your style
The Nitto Terra Grappler is the tried-and-true classic all-terrain tire that gives you performance in both wet and dry conditions.
Nitto designed the Terra Grappler to fit the everyday truck and SUV owner looking for performance, safety and reliability in one convenient package. The Terra Grappler was designed with a tread pattern void ratio that is balanced for off-road traction and on-road handling. Nitto also designed these all-terrain beasts with deep tread sipes and lateral voids that effectively channel whatever liquid or mush you are driving through giving you more contact patch for better control.
The perfect tire for every day driving with the added benefit of being capable of the occasional weekend excursion. Get a set of Nitto Terra Grappler tires before you're left stranded.
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for tires that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct tire configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
Nitto Tires are backed by a limited warranty. Wheel and tire packages that are "made to order" are non-returnable except in the case of warranty. If you have any questions and need help ordering, please call. We want to make sure your tires are ordered correctly to ensure you get the right tires for your vehicle.