Nitto Trail Grappler Tires
- Deep central siping to help decrease hydroplaning and increase traction in wet conditions
- Balanced void ratio efficiently clears mud and dirt without compromising stability
- 3-Ply sidewall construction acts as an extra layer of puncture resistance
- Reinforced shoulder groove adds additional off-road performance
- Dual sidewall designs to fit your style
- Aggressive tread block arrangement
The Nitto Trail Grappler M/T combines the off-road performance of the Mud Grappler with the on-road comfort of the Terra Grappler and produces an off-road tire that is both aggressive and quiet.
To start, the Trail Grappler M/T features a 3-ply sidewall and thick rubber construction to increase puncture resistance. Nitto took a team of engineers and used advanced sound analysis equipment to reduce noise levels usually associated with off-road tires. At the same time Nitto was able to design the Trail Grappler M/T with aggressive tread blocks that provide superior biting edges, providing lateral stability and enhanced forward traction.
If you're in the market for a tire with aggressive off-road characteristics but with the comfortability of an on-road tire, then the Trail Grappler M/T by Nitto Tire is what you have been looking for.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line