Nitto Trail Grappler Tires 205720
- Deep central siping to help decrease hydroplaning and increase traction in wet conditions
- Balanced void ratio efficiently clears mud and dirt without compromising stability
- 3-Ply sidewall construction acts as an extra layer of puncture resistance
- Reinforced shoulder groove adds additional off-road performance
- Dual sidewall designs to fit your style
- Aggressive tread block arrangement
The Nitto Trail Grappler M/T combines the off-road performance of the Mud Grappler with the on-road comfort of the Terra Grappler and produces an off-road tire that is both aggressive and quiet.
To start, the Trail Grappler M/T features a 3-ply sidewall and thick rubber construction to increase puncture resistance. Nitto took a team of engineers and used advanced sound analysis equipment to reduce noise levels usually associated with off-road tires. At the same time Nitto was able to design the Trail Grappler M/T with aggressive tread blocks that provide superior biting edges, providing lateral stability and enhanced forward traction.
If you're in the market for a tire with aggressive off-road characteristics but with the comfortability of an on-road tire, then the Trail Grappler M/T by Nitto Tire is what you have been looking for.
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for tires that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct tire configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
Nitto Tires are backed by a limited warranty. Wheel and tire packages that are "made to order" are non-returnable except in the case of warranty. If you have any questions and need help ordering, please call. We want to make sure your tires are ordered correctly to ensure you get the right tires for your vehicle.