JackRabbit Tonneau Cover JRC1329
- Cover is construceted of vunyl coated aluminum slats
- Works great with most 5th wheel hitches
- No-drill installation in most cases
- Cover latches every 12" for partial bed use
- Low profile design
- 3 year warranty
- Made in the USA
The Pace Edwards JackRabbit tonneau cover is made out of heavy duty aluminum slats that are coated with a black vinyl laminate. The cover is equipped with an auto-latch feature that engages every 12", giving you the ability to haul items with the cover partially open. When opening, the cover retracts to the front using the heavy duty torsion springs and is stored inside the thermoformed ABS canister.
The Pace Edwards Jackrabbit is a low profile truck bed cover that will accentuate the sleek looks of a new truck. You get an inside rail mount design which guarantees a low profile, sleek, and stylish appearance. The optional Explorer Rails from Pace Edwards will allow you to add a Pace Edwards Rack or Thule rack for when you want to haul bicycles, canoes, and kayaks.
- Explorer rails are recommended when you would like to mount a Pace Edwards overhead rack or crossbars
- Standard rails are recommended when you don't plan on adding a Pace Edwards overhead rack
- 1967-1987 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 w/o Stepside Bed, 6'6" Bed
- 1967-1987 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500, 6'6" Bed
- 1967-1987 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500, 6'6" Bed
- 1967-1987 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 w/o Stepside Bed, 6'6" Bed
- 1967-1987 GMC C/K Pickup 2500, 6'6" Bed
- 1967-1987 GMC C/K Pickup 3500, 6'6" Bed
Frequently Asked Questions
3 Year Warranty
The JackRabbit tonneau cover is backed by Pace Edwards' Three year warranty
The JackRabbit cover comes standard as a no-drill installation and it can generally be installed in about an hour. For additional information and amazing customer service, please call 1-877-216-5446.
|Pace-Edwards FEC0101 Installation Instructions|