Pace Edwards Utility Rig Rack UR3002
- Constructed from lightweight aluminum
- 600lbs weight capacity
- Easy to mount
- Durable black finish
- PVC insert on rear cross bar
- Works with Pace Edwards truck bed covers with Explorer Series rails
- Backed by a one year warranty
- Made in the USA - Centralia, WA
Are you a Pace Edwards tonneau cover owner and tired of having to take it off every time you want to haul longer cargo? This is your lucky day because the Pace Edwards utility rig truck rack is perfect for you! The utility rig was designed to work with the JackRabbit or BedLocker tonneau covers that are equipped with Explorer Series rails.
This utility rack is crafted out of heavy duty aluminum and has a weight capacity of 600 pounds. They are extremely versatile, easy to use, and economical. You get the rust free aluminum trusses as well as stainless steel fasteners for all components, made to withstand harsh weather conditions. The rear truss is removable in case you have larger items such lawn mowers or ATVs that need to be loaded and hauled away.
There is no drilling required for installation. This rack can easily be removed if needed. If you want the ultimate combination of functionality and style, the Pace Edwards utility rig truck rack is what you're looking for.
Order NotesThe Utility Rig truck rack only works with Pace Edwards BedLocker with Explorer Rails, JackRabbit Full Metal with Explorer Rails and JackRabbit with Explorer Rails.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2004-2012 Chevy Colorado, 5'1" Bed, Crew Cab
- 2004-2012 Chevy Colorado, 6'1" Bed, Extended Cab
- 2004-2012 Chevy Colorado, 6'1" Bed, Regular Cab
- 1994-2003 Chevy S10 Pickup
- 2004-2012 GMC Canyon, 5'1" Bed, Extended Cab
- 2004-2012 GMC Canyon, 6'1" Bed, Extended Cab
- 2004-2012 GMC Canyon, 6'1" Bed, Regular Cab
- 1994-2003 GMC Sonoma
- 1996-2000 Isuzu Hombre
- 2006-2008 Isuzu I-Series
1 Year Warranty
Pace Edwards offers a one year warranty on the Utility Rig truck rack against any defects in materials or workmanship.
The Utility Rig rack offers a no-drill installation and can be removed easily. It installs easily on any Pace Edwards bed cover equipped with Explorer Series rails. For additional information, please call us at 877-216-5446.
|Pace-Edwards CR3001 Installation Instructions|