Plasmaglow HotLinez LED Light Bar 10683
- Offers an easy, no drill install that can be mounted virtually anywhere.
- Available in one size, but can be cut to 48" or 60".
- Can work as solid running lights as well as a brake light with a bright illumination.
- Can be wired to be hooked up to your vehicles signal lights.
- Tailgate mount or side mount
- Offered in 7 color choices.
- Backed with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Check your local DOT to find out if these lights are legal in your state.
Make your ride the hottest and brightest on the block with Plasmaglow HotLinez LED light bars! Each light bar features 60 LED's that act as a brake lights, turn signals, running lights, and hazards when mounted as a tailgate light bar.
Mounting the light bar is simply done by using high quality 3M self-adhesive pads for a low profile, no drill install. Plasmaglow Hotlinez tailgate light bars can be discretely mounted so only the light being omitted is shown! The HotLinez light bar can also be hardwired in so it can simply be plugged into your vehicles trailer hitch adapter or be hard wired into your vehicles electrical system. The HotLines LED light bar can also be used as either a rear tailgate bar or can be mounted on the side of your truck or SUV to give it a truly unique look. The lights can be hooked up to only work as solid running lights or can be wired to blink with your vehicles turn signals.
The options with Plasmaglow Hotlinez LED light bar are truly endless! Each HotLinez LED light bars is 60" long and can be cut to work on virtually any application. Lights are available in seven different color options including red, blue, green, yellow, pink, orange, and purple! All lights are sold individually and come with a lifetime warranty.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
All HotLinez LED light bars are backed with a Lifetime Warranty.
This product offers an easy, at home installation. The installation manual is clear cut and easy to read. If you have further questions, give us a call at 877-216-5446.
|Flexible Fire and Ice Installation Instructions|