Power Stop Z16 OE Front Brake Kit KOE1482
- Ideal for the daily driver who is on a budget
- Includes Z16 brake pads and OE replacement rotors
- Rotors are cast and machined to factory specifications
- Rotors feature an OEM style vane configuration to increase heat dissipation
- Rotors are a direct bolt-on replacement
- Rotors are precision machined using a Tru-Cast technology to ensure parallelism
- Brake pads have 20% more stopping power than other brands on the market
- Brake pads are manufactured under TS16949 standards
- Brake pads are constructed of a carbon fiber infused ceramic formula for a consistent fade free performance
- Brake pad surfaces are thermal scorched for fast break-in
- Brake pads feature dual-layer rubberized shims over constrained steel to eliminate noise
- Power Stop brake kits are backed by a 3 year/36,000 mile warranty
If you're looking to replace the squeaky, rusted out brakes that are currently doing a mediocre job of stopping your ride, look no further than Power Stop Z16 OE brake kits. Power Stop has developed the perfect kit for the daily driver who needs a brake replacement, and is also on a budget.
Z16 Evolution brake pads are constructed of a premium carbon-ceramic compound that is made using an OE positive mold. This mold helps to ensure a uniform friction density throughout the pad, reducing noise and premature wear. Power Stop thermally scorches their brake pads for a quick break-in, but it is still recommended to follow the break-in procedure to ensure quick, maximum performance. Brake pads feature shims made with dual rubber layers to eliminate brake noise.
Power Stop Autospecialty OE replacement rotors are designed using a Tru-Cast technology which creates a precision product every time. These rotors are OE weight, and also retain the OEM vane configuration for easy operation. Power Stop backs their brake kits with a 3-year/36,000 mile warranty, so you can feel confident in your purchase.
Everyone on the streets knows it's time for you to replace those squeaky brakes, so what's taking you so long. Get a Power Stop Z16 OE brake kit today, and get some confidence back in your truck!
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1983-1990 Chevy Blazer 2WD, S10
- 1983-1990 Chevy Blazer S10, 2WD
- 1991-1994 Chevy Blazer 2WD, S10, w/ Rear Wheel ABS
- 1991-1994 Chevy Blazer S10, 2WD, w/ Rear Wheel ABS
- (1995) Chevy Blazer 2WD, w/ Rear Wheel ABS
- 1982-1984 Chevy Camaro w/ Rear Disc Brakes
- 1982-1992 Chevy Camaro w/ Rear Drum Brakes
- 1985-1988 Chevy Camaro w/ o Performance Package, w/ Rear Disc Brakes
- 1985-1988 Chevy Camaro w/ Rear Disc Brakes, w/ o Performance Package
- 1989-1992 Chevy Camaro w/ Rear Disc Brakes, w/ o 1LE Performance Package
- 1986-1990 Chevy S10 Pickup 2WD
- 1991-1995 Chevy S10 Pickup 2WD, w/ Rear Wheel ABS
- 1983-1990 GMC Jimmy 2WD, Jimmy
- 1983-1990 GMC Jimmy 2WD, Mid-Size
- (1991) GMC Jimmy 2WD, Jimmy, w/ o 4 Wheel ABS
- (1991) GMC Jimmy 2WD, Mid-Size, w/ o 4 Wheel ABS
- 1992-1995 GMC Jimmy 2WD, w/ o 4 Wheel ABS
- 1982-1989 GMC S15 Pickup 2WD
- 1991-1995 GMC Sonoma 2WD, w/ o 4 Wheel ABS
Power Stop Z16 OE brake kits are a direct factory replacement, and can be installed at home, or by your trusted mechanic. Everything needed for installation will be included. There is a quick install guide reference below that gives a general overview of the installation process. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 877-216-5446.
|Power Stop Front Brake Install Guide|
3 Year / 36,000 Mile Warranty
Power Stop LLC warrants the Z16 OE brake kits to be free from defects and poor workmanship for 3 years from the purchase date or 36,000 miles of use, whichever occurs first. The product, when properly installed on the type of vehicle prescribed, and in which a defect in workmanship and material is found, will be exchanged free of charge if returned to the seller who is authorized to give this warranty.
Power Stop LLC is not responsible for its products when they are subjected to misuse, abuse, improper application, improper installation, or accident. This warranty includes rotor cracking. Normal wear is not covered by this warranty. Failure of components due to using non-approved DOT 5 Silicone brake fluid is not covered by this warranty. This warranty also excludes stripped bleeder and banjo bolt holes caused by over-tightening. The 3-year/36,000-mile warranty excludes failure of components due to disc thickness variation (DTV*), usually indicated by brake pulsation.