Power Stop Z16 OE Rear Brake Kit KOE1799
- Ideal for the daily driver who is on a budget
- Includes Z16 brake pads and OE replacement rotors
- Rotors are cast and machined to factory specifications
- Rotors feature an OEM style vane configuration to increase heat dissipation
- Rotors are a direct bolt-on replacement
- Rotors are precision machined using a Tru-Cast technology to ensure parallelism
- Brake pads have 20% more stopping power than other brands on the market
- Brake pads are manufactured under TS16949 standards
- Brake pads are constructed of a carbon fiber infused ceramic formula for a consistent fade free performance
- Brake pad surfaces are thermal scorched for fast break-in
- Brake pads feature dual-layer rubberized shims over constrained steel to eliminate noise
- Power Stop brake kits are backed by a 3 year/36,000 mile warranty
If you're looking to replace the squeaky, rusted out brakes that are currently doing a mediocre job of stopping your ride, look no further than Power Stop Z16 OE brake kits. Power Stop has developed the perfect kit for the daily driver who needs a brake replacement, and is also on a budget.
Z16 Evolution brake pads are constructed of a premium carbon-ceramic compound that is made using an OE positive mold. This mold helps to ensure a uniform friction density throughout the pad, reducing noise and premature wear. Power Stop thermally scorches their brake pads for a quick break-in, but it is still recommended to follow the break-in procedure to ensure quick, maximum performance. Brake pads feature shims made with dual rubber layers to eliminate brake noise.
Power Stop Autospecialty OE replacement rotors are designed using a Tru-Cast technology which creates a precision product every time. These rotors are OE weight, and also retain the OEM vane configuration for easy operation. Power Stop backs their brake kits with a 3-year/36,000 mile warranty, so you can feel confident in your purchase.
Everyone on the streets knows it's time for you to replace those squeaky brakes, so what's taking you so long. Get a Power Stop Z16 OE brake kit today, and get some confidence back in your truck!
- 2005-2006 Ford F250 2WD
- 2005-2006 Ford F250 4WD
- (2007) Ford F250 2WD, Through 12/17/2006
- (2007) Ford F250 4WD, From 12/17/2006
- (2007) Ford F250 4WD, Through 12/17/2006
- 2005-2006 Ford F350 2WD, Single Rear Wheel
- 2005-2006 Ford F350 4WD, Single Rear Wheel
- (2007) Ford F350 2WD, Single Rear Wheel, Through 12/01/2006
- (2007) Ford F350 2WD, Single Rear Wheel, Through 12/31/2006
- (2007) Ford F350 4WD, Single Rear Wheel, Through 01/01/2007
- (2007) Ford F350 4WD, Single Rear Wheel, Through 12/01/2006
3 Year / 36,000 Mile Warranty
Power Stop LLC warrants the Z16 OE brake kits to be free from defects and poor workmanship for 3 years from the purchase date or 36,000 miles of use, whichever occurs first. The product, when properly installed on the type of vehicle prescribed, and in which a defect in workmanship and material is found, will be exchanged free of charge if returned to the seller who is authorized to give this warranty.
Power Stop LLC is not responsible for its products when they are subjected to misuse, abuse, improper application, improper installation, or accident. This warranty includes rotor cracking. Normal wear is not covered by this warranty. Failure of components due to using non-approved DOT 5 Silicone brake fluid is not covered by this warranty. This warranty also excludes stripped bleeder and banjo bolt holes caused by over-tightening. The 3-year/36,000-mile warranty excludes failure of components due to disc thickness variation (DTV*), usually indicated by brake pulsation.
Power Stop Z16 OE brake kits are a direct factory replacement, and can be installed at home, or by your trusted mechanic. Everything needed for installation will be included. There is a quick install guide reference below that gives a general overview of the installation process. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 877-216-5446.
|Power Stop Front Brake Install Guide|