Power Stop Z23 Front and Rear Brake Kit with Calipers KC1886
- Ideal for the daily driver who occasionally pushes their vehicle to the limits
- Includes Z23 brake pads, drilled and slotted rotors, and optional calipers
- Rotors feature chamfered and drilled holes to reduce rotor temperatures during vigorous braking
- Rotors feature slots designed to sweep away dust and gas, maintaining a clear contact patch
- Rotors are constructed of G3000 steel castings
- Rotors are silver zinc plated (excluding hub rotor assemblies) to resist rust
- Brake pads are constructed of a carbon fiber infused ceramic formula for improved braking ability
- Brake pad surfaces are thermal scorched for quick break-in
- Brake pads feature premium rubberized shims that creates a virtually noise-free braking experience
- Calipers are finished with an electrostatic high-heat powder-coat to resist rust and corrosion
- All calipers have been thoroughly inspected and pressured tested to ensure quality and safety
- Calipers include new bleed screws, pins and hardware
- Calipers use high temperature EPDM rubber for increased lifespan and durability
- Calipers use a premium silicone lubrication for smoother performance than factory calipers
- Power Stop brake kits are backed by a 3 year/36,000 mile warranty
- Power Stop Core Buy Back Program
Interested in upgrading from the factory brakes on your vehicle? Or maybe you burnt through the OE brakes, and it's time for a replacement. Well, don't look any further than Power Stop Z23 Evolution Sport brake kits. These kits are specifically designed for the daily driver who every now and then pushes the pedal to the floor.
Power Stop Z23 brake kits include Evolution Sport brake pads, drilled and slotted rotors, and the option for remanufactured calipers. Each item is specifically designed for your truck or car, and is available with a single click. That's the reason these are called the Power Stop 1-Click Performance brake kit.
Z23 Evolution Sport brake pads are constructed out of a carbon fiber infused Evolution ceramic that is proven to resist brake fade at higher temperatures than OEM pads. Each pad is thermally scorched, reducing the amount of time need to break-in.
Power Stop rotors feature beveled drill holes that help to reduce rotor temperature during extreme braking situations. These precision drill holes have been shown to lower rotor temperatures by up to 180°. The rotors also feature rounded slots that help to keep the surface area free of dust and gas, keeping a clear contact patch for excellent braking. Finished in a silver zinc plating, these rotors are going stand up to rust and corrosion during normal operation.
Power Stop calipers completely re-manufactured and tested to guarantee safety, quality, and performance. Finished in an electrostatic high-heat powder-coat that designed to resist rust and corrosion. Calipers include new bleed screws, hardware and pins, and use high-temperature EPDM rubber for even greater durability.
You and your ride both deserve a new set of brakes, and there isn't a better choice than Power Stop Z23 Evolution Sport brake kits. Get yours today!
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
Power Stop Z23 Evolution Sport brake kits include everything needed for installation, and can be done right at home by an experienced DIYer, or can be installed professionally by a trusted mechanic. Below is an installation reference for front brakes. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give us a call at 877-216-5446.
|Power Stop Front Brake Install Guide|
3 Year / 36,000 Mile Warranty
Power Stop LLC warrants the Z23 Evolution Sport brake kits to be free from defects and poor workmanship for 3 years from the purchase date or 36,000 miles of use, whichever occurs first. The product, when properly installed on the type of vehicle prescribed, and in which a defect in workmanship and material is found, will be exchanged free of charge if returned to the seller who is authorized to give this warranty.
Power Stop LLC is not responsible for its products when they are subjected to misuse, abuse, improper application, improper installation, or accident. This warranty includes rotor cracking. Normal wear is not covered by this warranty. Failure of components due to using non-approved DOT 5 Silicone brake fluid is not covered by this warranty. This warranty also excludes stripped bleeder and banjo bolt holes caused by over-tightening. The 3-year/36,000-mile warranty excludes failure of components due to disc thickness variation (DTV*), usually indicated by brake pulsation.