RoadSport Pro-Fit Mud Flaps 6403
- Factory-fit look
- Semi-universal fitment
- Made out of rubber
- Drilling may be required
- Can take the cold! Down to -40° F - Brrr!
- Corrosion-resistant mounting kit included
- Sold in pairs
When choosing mud flaps, you want ones that will last in all weather conditions. Powerflow Pro-Fit splashguards are guaranteed to not break or crack, down to -40° F. They obviously do well in rain, they are called "splash guards". All kidding aside, this is a great choice if you're looking for reliable, well-crafted mud flaps.
Powerflow Pro-Fit splashguards are made out of a durable rubber and black in color. Want extra protection? They will protect your paint from debris and weather. These mud flaps also give you a factory-fit appearance which will look flawless on any vehicle. For installation, all you do is screw the mud flaps onto your vehicle and you are done, pretty easy if you ask me.
There are seven Powerflow Pro-Fit splashguards part numbers that will fit virtually all popular cars, SUVs, vans, and trucks. Also, backed by a 90 day warranty, so if you have any questions you know who to call? RealTruckers!
- 2005-2007 Buick Terraza Rear Mud Flaps
- 2005-2006 Chevy Uplander Rear Mud Flaps
- 1996-2007 Dodge Caravan Front Mud Flaps
- 2009-2016 Dodge Challenger Front Mud Flaps
- 2009-2016 Dodge Challenger Rear Mud Flaps
- 1995-1998 Ford Mustang Rear Mud Flaps | V6
- 2005-2009 Ford Mustang Rear Mud Flaps
- 2013-2016 Kia Sportage Front Mud Flaps
- 2013-2016 Kia Sportage Rear Mud Flaps
- 2007-2012 Mazda CX-7 Rear Mud Flaps
- 2013-2016 Nissan Rogue Rear Mud Flaps
- 2008-2009 Saturn VUE Rear Mud Flaps
How to install the Powerflow Pro-Fit splashguards:
1. Read instructions
2. Screw on mud flaps
3. Look at your amazing work
4. Go mudding!
90 Day Warranty
Powerflow Pro-Fit splashguards are backed by a 90 day warranty.