Pro Comp ES9000 Shock Absorber 914515
- Improves comfort and performance on and off the road
- Double-welded shock mounts for strength
- 10-stage velocity sensitive valving self-adjusts to road conditions
- Twin tube nitrogen gas-filled design
- Perfect for trucks that frequently handle heavy loads
- Does not include shock boot
- Sold individually
A twin-tube design and 10 stage velocity sensitive valving make Pro Comp ES9000 shocks a great choice if you are looking for nitrogen charged shock absorbers! They'll smooth out your ride and give you better performance when the going gets rough.
ES9000 shocks have a large 5/8" chrome hardened piston rod that can take the toughest off-road abuse. Pro Comp utilizes a twin tube design with nylon banded displacement pistons to give these nitrogen shocks a tortoise-like lifespan! If you haul heavy loads, these shocks can handle the abuse. ES9000 shocks have double-welded shock mounts, giving them unparalleled performance.
Pro Comp ES9000 Shocks are crafted specifically for your truck, Jeep, or SUV. Pro Comp makes sure these shocks can bolt right up into your factory shock locations, making mounting extremely fast & easy. Best of all your new shocks will be backed by a transferable lifetime warranty! Don't let your ride suffer any longer, order a set of ES9000 shocks today!
- 1983-1994 Chevy Blazer S10, 2WD, w/ 3" Lift
- 1995-2005 Chevy Blazer 2WD, w/ 3" Lift
- 1983-2003 Chevy S10 Pickup 2WD, w/ 3" Lift
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 2WD, Stock Height
- 1999-2007 Chevy Silverado 2500 2WD, 0 - 2" Lift
- 1992-1999 Chevy Suburban 1500, 2WD, w/ 0 - 2" Lift
- 1992-1999 Chevy Suburban 2500, Stock Height
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe 2WD, Stock Height
- 1987-2004 Dodge Dakota 4WD, w/ 0 - 1" Lift
- 1999-2003 Dodge Durango 2WD, Stock Height
- 1987-1990 Ford Ranger 4WD, Stock Height
- 1998-2002 Ford Ranger 4WD, Stock Height
- 2003-2011 Ford Ranger Stock Height
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 2WD, w/ 0 - 1" Lift
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500 2WD, w/ 0 - 1" Lift
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 2WD, w/ 0 - 1" Lift
- 1993-1998 Toyota T-100 2WD, Stock Height
- 1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma 2WD, w/ 0 - 1" Lift
Pro Comp ES9000 shocks offer an easy, at-home installation that requires no modifications. They are designed to bolt right up to your existing factory shock location. You are always welcome to give us a call if you want more information or if you have any questions.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Pro Comp backs their shocks with a limited lifetime warranty on ES9000 series shocks. This warranty is transferable to the next lucky owner of your vehicle.
Related Articles (5)
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value|
|Ease of Installation|
|1 Customer Review|
|Hardest part was getting the old ones off. Easy to install, even on my back in my drive way.|