Pro Comp ES9000 Shock Absorber 917553
- Improves comfort and performance on and off the road
- Double-welded shock mounts for strength
- 10-stage velocity sensitive valving self-adjusts to road conditions
- Twin tube nitrogen gas-filled design
- Perfect for trucks that frequently handle heavy loads
- Does not include shock boot
- Sold individually
A twin-tube design and 10 stage velocity sensitive valving make Pro Comp ES9000 shocks a great choice if you are looking for nitrogen charged shock absorbers! They'll smooth out your ride and give you better performance when the going gets rough.
ES9000 shocks have a large 5/8" chrome hardened piston rod that can take the toughest off-road abuse. Pro Comp utilizes a twin tube design with nylon banded displacement pistons to give these nitrogen shocks a tortoise-like lifespan! If you haul heavy loads, these shocks can handle the abuse. ES9000 shocks have double-welded shock mounts, giving them unparalleled performance.
Pro Comp ES9000 Shocks are crafted specifically for your truck, Jeep, or SUV. Pro Comp makes sure these shocks can bolt right up into your factory shock locations, making mounting extremely fast & easy. Best of all your new shocks will be backed by a transferable lifetime warranty! Don't let your ride suffer any longer, order a set of ES9000 shocks today!
- 1994-2001 Dodge Ram 1500 2WD, w/ 1.5" Lift
- 2002-2005 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD, w/ 0 - 2" Lift
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 2500 2WD, w/ 2.5" Lift
- 1994-2001 Dodge Ram 3500 2WD, w/ 2.5" Lift
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Pro Comp backs their shocks with a limited lifetime warranty on ES9000 series shocks. This warranty is transferable to the next lucky owner of your vehicle.
Pro Comp ES9000 shocks offer an easy, at-home installation that requires no modifications. They are designed to bolt right up to your existing factory shock location. You are always welcome to give us a call if you want more information or if you have any questions.