ProRac Pro-File Roof Racks
- 150 lb. load capacity
- Durable aluminum constructions
- Various crossbar widths available
- Crossbars can be easily removed if needed
- Crossbar feet are injection molded using UV stabilized super tough nylon
- Integrated T-Slot design allows for easy installation & accessory removable
- Includes mounting hardware for both metal roof and fiberglass applications
- Includes 5’ track system, 1 pair of cross bars, 6 track tie downs & mounting hardware
ProRac Pro-File roof racks work with full size vans, SUVs, cars and minivans. This topper rack with comes complete with lo-pro tracks and pro-file crossbars. This rugged, aerodynamically designed luggage rack is completely adjustable to accommodate a wide variety of loads and applications.
The Pro-File crossbars are designed with a unique profile extruded from aluminum 6063 alloy providing a hefty 150 pound load capacity. The roof rack crossbars are designed with a radius to match the contours and lines of the vehicle giving a clean finished look. Optional available rack carrier accessories include tie downs, bicycle, ski and snow board racks and carriers, cargo baskets, hard pod carriers along with kayak and canoe racks.
With easy at home installation you'll have the ProRac Pro-File roof rack ready to go in no time. Order yours today!
Order NotesOutside Dimensions: Outside edge of track to outside edge of track
Inside Dimensions: Inside edge of track to inside edge of track
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||4.8|
|Ease of Installation||4.5|
|4 Customer Reviews|
|VEHICLE: 2-door 1992 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer
CARGO: Stand Up Paddle surfboards
PADS: recommend extra long Da Kine flat rack pads
SUMMARY: Extremely satisfied with the high quality, great looks and solid feel. This is not a cheap plastic system. After I installed it, I tugged on it hard and the racks don't budge. No leaks.
INSTALLATION NOTES (recommendations and variations):
1. RECOMMEND: Remove the headboard inside the car to make sure wires are not damaged during drilling. This will also allow you to measure the screws, so you can cut them to size afterwards. There may be beams inside the car. If needed, position the racks above to allow for easier installation to avoid obstacles below.
2. RECOMMEND: Use a high-powered drill and good drill bits. Don't use a cordless drill and/or dull bits. If you do, you will be sanding down shards from the holes. 12 holes total.
3. VARIATION: After positioning the rack on top the vehicle, check that your diagonal measurements match. Blue painters tape is handy to mark the holes. I recommend using a 5/16" drill bit for the 1/4" screws. I went to the back of the vehicle and drilled the 2 end holes through the rails with the cross-arms still attached. Then temporarily screwed the 2 ends down. Then I went to the front of the vehicle and drilled the other 2 end holes. Screwed that side down also. Continued and drilled the rest of the holes until all 12 holes were completed.
4. Remove the rack system. Remove the painters tape. Sand the holes if needed. Cut screws if needed. Apply the supplied clear silicone. I tried slipping the supplied rubber weather-stripping through cross-arm anchors, but could not. Had to cut them to size.
5. NOTES: I placed the cross-arms 2.5" from the edge of the rail (w/o end cap). This provided about a 4-foot distance between the cross-arms which was adequate for my SUPs and vehicle.
Hope this helps. Enjoy your racks. Aloha, Kevin
Easy to install - kit is very complete - no need to find any extras.
Installed in about an hour - cross bars are easy-on-easy-off for quick removal when not required. Great value for money (tracks and cross bars for this price!)
Cross members are NOT low profile and create wind noise
|This was a great addition for our rig|
3 Year Warranty
Please review the instructions carefully. Assembly and installation are the purchaser’s responsibility and beyond ProRac’s control. Therefore, ProRac exclusively limits its warranty to the repair or replacement of a defective ProRac product for up to three years from retail purchase. Warranty excludes damage to your vehicle, cargo, or any person or property during assembly, installation, and use.
The ProRac Pro-File roof rack is an easy at home no drill installation. For additional information see the install manual below or call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.