ProRac STR Soft Tonneau Cover Rack STR070-1FS
- Manufactured from durable aluminum
- 300lbs weight capacity
- Black powder-coat finish
- Adjustable & removable crossbars
- Works with over the rail soft tonneau covers
- Compatible with all ProRac rack accessories
- Backed by a three year warranty
- Made in the USA - Minneapolis, MN
When you're shopping for a truck bed cover rack, look no further than the STR soft tonneau cover rack. It adds together all the ingenuity of a soft tonneau cover with that of a heavy duty pickup bed rack. Want more storage capacity? How about adding the versatility of 300 pound capacity to your truck bed? Haul ladders, pipes, tubing, lumber and more while keeping the items under your tonneau safe and secure from the elements.
The STR truck bed rack system is perfect for contractors and for general use as well. The design allows for easy access. Just roll up your tonneau cover to get at your cargo. No need to remove the rack or your top load. If you do want to remove the STR, it can be adjusted forward or taken off the truck bed entirely in seconds. No hassle!
It is built to handle the long haul. Made from aluminum, the rack is coated with a black powder-coat finish to match and accentuate your truck's design. The construction is made with stainless steel hardware to prevent against rust and corrosion long term.
The STR soft tonneau cover rack is compatible with all of ProRac's products, including the ski and snow board carriers, bike rack, tie downs, kayak and canoe watersports carrier, and more.
- Works with the following over the rail soft tonneau bed covers: Extang Classic, Extang Black Max, Lund Genesis Snap, Lund Genesis Seal and Peel, TruXedo TruXport.
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2018 Chevy Silverado 1500, 6'6" Bed
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2016 Chevy Silverado 2500, 6'6" Bed
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2016 Chevy Silverado 3500, 6'6" Bed
- 1994-2001 Dodge Ram 1500, 6'6" Bed
- 2002-2008 Dodge Ram 1500, 6'4" Bed
- 2003-2008 Dodge Ram 2500, 6'4" Bed
- 2003-2008 Dodge Ram 3500, 6'4" Bed
- 1997-2003 Ford F150, 6'7" Bed
- (2004) Ford F150 Heritage, 6'7" Bed
- (2004) Ford F150 New Body, 6'7" Bed
- 2005-2018 Ford F150, 6'7" Bed
- (1997) Ford F250 Light Duty, 6'7" Bed
- (1998) Ford F250, 6'7" Bed
- (1999) Ford F250 Light Duty, 6'7" Bed
- (1999) Ford F250 Super Duty, 6'9" Bed
- 2000-2016 Ford F250, 6'9" Bed
- 1999-2007 Ford F350, 6'9" Bed
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2018 GMC Sierra 1500, 6'6" Bed
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 2500, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 New Body, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2016 GMC Sierra 2500, 6'6" Bed
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 New Body, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2016 GMC Sierra 3500, 6'6" Bed
- 2004-2015 Nissan Titan King Cab, 6'7" Bed, King Cab
- 2017-2018 Nissan Titan King Cab, 6'7" Bed, King Cab
- 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra Access Cab, 6'3" Bed, Access Cab
- 2007-2013 Toyota Tundra Regular Cab, 6'7" Bed, Regular Cab
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||4.3|
|Ease of Installation||4.0|
|3 Customer Reviews|
|It's perfect for what we needed to carry.|
|I would have given this 5 Stars but I really do not like the tear-drop seal that is furnished with this unit. PLUS+ What I found out ( after the receiving the unit) was that this is a "one size fits all" product. |
The product information does not say this. there said: thats what the tear-drop seal is all about...
The unit does it's intended job very well and is very well constructed for the money you are paying. I don't care for the way it looks at the rear of my truck with the tear drop seal but after a few days I hardly noticed it and none of my friends who have seen my new truck have even noticed it at all.
The Pro Rack Sport Bike racks I purchased with this work great , they are made by Swagmnan whom I have come to trust for quality after having 2 other Swagman products.
TruXedo TruXport Tonneau Cover also works well with the ProRac Universal Fit Over the Bed Rail Soft Tonneau Cover Rack, Looks great too!
All in all, I got what I needed: A soft tonneau cover that works with a bike rack for my truck that still lets me utilize the box in my truck without being to much of a hassle.
Money well spent.
My 2 cents for the manufacturer of the ProRac system. Include a foam cell pad the same width as the Prorac rails for the front of the box and the side rails and use the tear-drop seal for the rear tail gate only. It will look a lot more professional to be sure.
3 Year Warranty
Please review the instructions and warranty carefully. Assembly and installation are the purchaser’s responsibility and beyond ProRac’s control. Therefore, ProRac exclusively limits its warranty to the repair or replacement of a defective ProRac product for up to three years from retail purchase. Warranty excludes damage to your vehicle, cargo, or any person or property during assembly, installation, and use.
This product offers an easy, clamp on installation. The rack rails clamp under the tonneau cover rails. The installation manual is clear cut and easy to read. For additional information call us toll free at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
|ProRac STR059-1FS Installation Instructions|