ProRyde SuperBLOK Rear Coil Spring Spacers 52-1000G
- Made from cast iron to withstand the most demanding applications
- Black e-coated for a durable finish
- Integrated built-in center pins
- 9 interlocking points of contact
- Includes new OEM grade U-bolts & hardware
- 3-in-1 design allows rear lift options of 1", 1.5", 2" on most models
- Limited lifetime warranty
Join the Adjustable rear lift kit revolution with the ProRYDE SuperBLOK spring blocks. Instead of settling with an old-fashion, non-adjustable kit, go with one that you can decide how high of a rake you want.
These Adjustable Rear blocks are made out of cast iron and replace your factory blocks. The SuperBlok will increase your rake, to improve your towing performance and the look of your ride. With their patented 3-in-1 design allows your truck rear to be lifted 1", 1.5", or 2" depending on your set up.
Installing this rear block kit is easy, average install time is about an hour to an hour and a half. ProRyde SuperBLOK Rear blocks comes with mounting hardware and OEM grade U-bolts so there is no need to worry about if you have everything for your install.
Don't let a non-adjustable rear block decide your ride height. Take control and choose your rake height with ProRyde SuperBLOK spring blocks, order it today!
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 w/ 6 lug wheels
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, w/ 6 lug wheels
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body
- 2008-2018 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 w/ 6 lug wheels
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, w/ 6 lug wheels
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body
- 2008-2018 GMC Sierra 1500
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value|
|Ease of Installation|
|1 Customer Review|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
ProRyde backs all of their suspension components including the SuperBLOK rear block kits with a lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship.
ProRyde SuperBLOK rear block kits are simple and easy to install. Most block kits can be installed within 2 hours. We also send an easy step by step instruction guide but if you don't feel comfortable installing this rear block kit, you can go to any body shop they would be able to install it for you. For additional information or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact one of our customer service representatives Monday through Sunday.
|ProRyde 52-1000G Installation Instructions|