Putco Boss Truck Bed Rails 49819
- Constructed out of solid die cast construction
- Available in a stainless steel finish
- Features giant 2-1/2 inch tubes
- Easy no drill installation via stake pockets
- 500 pound load capacity on each rail
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA – Des Moines, IA
Bigger is better, right? We know people with big trucks want big accessories. That's why we carry the Putco Boss truck bed rails. No one out there makes bed rails bigger than these.
The 2.5 inch tubes Putco uses for the Boss rails are 43 percent bigger than normal locker bed rails. These truck bed rails have a patented design with full coverage O-rings that give added protection against rust & corrosion. Putco Boss locker bed rails are made of polished NeveRust stainless steel and triple plated chrome stanchion ends.
Mounting a set of these locker bed rails is simple using your truck's existing stake pocket holes. Putco Boss rails can also be used for work since each end can handle loads up to 1,000 pounds.
So if you want to give your truck a monster-sized look, then you want to add a set of Boss truck bed rails! Don't forget to check out the other Boss truck accessories to fully deck out your ride.
- 1973-1987 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500, 6'6" Bed
- 1973-1987 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500, 6'6" Bed
- 1973-1987 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500, 6'6" Bed
- 1973-1987 GMC C/K Pickup 1500, 6'6" Bed
- 1973-1987 GMC C/K Pickup 2500, 6'6" Bed
- 1973-1987 GMC C/K Pickup 3500, 6'6" Bed
Limited Lifetime Warranty
NeveRust™ Guarantee: Putco products will not rust. Putco warrants its stainless steel and aluminum products against defects in workmanship and materials for as long as you own your vehicle. Black powder-coated and chrome plated products have a 90-day warranty on the finished surface. Any defects resulting from faulty material or workmanship will be warranted by Putco and repaired or replaced at our discretion. Putco assumes no extra labor costs. Damages caused by freight carriers, improper installation, misuse, collision, or neglect will not be warranted by Putco. Putco requires the original receipt for any warranty claims.
Putco Boss truck bed rails install easily without any drilling or cutting required using the stake pocket holes for installation. Note: drilling is required if your truck does not have stake pocket holes. For additional information please call 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.