Putco Luminix OE LED Fog Lights 12007
- Provides added high-powered visability
- Utilizes your OE mounting brackets and light switch
- Simple plug-n-play install means no wiring
- 6061 black anodized aluminum housing protects LEDs
- Uses Nichia white LEDs to give best output
- 15° focus lenses provides 2400 lumens
- Sold in pairs & complete with install hardware
- Made in the USA
Tired of straining your eyes when your drive? Well give your eyes a rest with the Putco Luminix LED fog lights. The sweet looking ultra bright LED lights are direct fit oe replacement fog lights & available for Ford, Chevy, GMC, and Jeep give your ride the extra visibility power. With the flip of a switch you are provided better seeing power in the elements and the night. Not only do they give the added lighting, but they look wicked too.
The durable, black housing is made from 6061 aluminum and can stand up to daily wear and tear. Protecting the high-powered Nichia LEDs with a 15° focused lens, the housing is built to last. Being proudly designed and made in the USA, you know these fog lamps are just what you need. Producing 2400 lumens they are ideal for your off-road traveling.
Specifically made for your year, make, model install these bad boys in no time. Utilizing your factory fog light switch and mounting brackets, the Putco Luminix LED fog lights are an easy plug-n-play install. That means no additional wiring required. Sold in pairs, your fog lights are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body
- 2008-2013 GMC Sierra 1500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 New Body
- 2008-2014 GMC Sierra 2500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 New Body
- 2008-2014 GMC Sierra 3500
Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Putco Luminix LED fog lights are backed by a limited lifetime warranty. So go ahead, enjoy these for the rest of your life!
With a simple plug & play install, you will have these on your ride in no time! All installation instructions are provided with the Luminix fog lights, but if you have additional questions, please give us a call at 877-216-5446.
|Putco 12007 Installation Instructions|