Radflo 2.5 Bypass Shocks
- 200psi Nitrogen gas pressurization
- 2.5” SSID allow steel body
- Velocity sensitive self-adjusting valving
- High-temp foam resistant fluid
- Combination quad ring and lip seal
- Nitro steel or mirror polished chrome rod
- Made in the USA – Fountain Valley, CA
Radflo takes pride in building some of the highest quality American made shock absorbers and are engineered to outlast and outperform there competition. Radflo 2.5 bypass shocks are built for those looking to gain more control and a smoother ride out of their vehicle.
Radflo 2.5 bypass shocks are designed to replace your existing shocks. These shocks are pressurized with 200psi of Nitrogen gas and feature high-temp foam resistant fluid. Don't worry about the wear and tear on these shocks, when it is time you can get them rebuilt.
1 Year Warranty
- The product has been abused, misused or improperly installed
- The product has been improperly disassembled, reassembled or serviced
- The product has been altered, modified or fitted with non-factory parts
- The product has been improperly lubricated or filled with non-factory oil
- The product has been damaged by collision
- The exterior finish has been damaged by chemicals or corrosive cleaners
- The product has been damaged or lost during shipping (full value insurance is recommended)
- For questions about our warranty, or to obtain a return authorization number, please contact our service department.
Radflo 2.5 bypass shocks are made to replace your existing shocks. We recommend having these shocks professionally installed but you can do it yourself. You will want to make sure to align your vehicle after installation.