Rancho RS9000XL Shocks and Struts
- Durable 2.75” tri-tube body
- Increased fluid capacity for cooler operation
- Heavy-duty 18mm Nitro-Carb rod
- Nine position tuning technology
- Nitrogen gas charged
- Graphite-filled, Fluon banded piston
- 1-1/4” Sintered Iron piston
- Rebound bumper
- Low-friction, self-lubricating seal
- Premium long lasting liquid metallic finish
- Includes protective shock boots
- Double welded loops
Rancho RS9000XL shocks and struts are ideal for on and off road use and towing. RS9000XL series shocks features 9 levels of performance that allows the driver to manually change the setting to produce a soft or firm ride. The 9 levels provide up to a 400% change in control from level 1 to level 9. To change your ride quality simple turn the adjustment knob.
Rancho RS9000XL shocks and struts feature a 2.75" tri-tube body that increases fluid capacity and allows for cooler operation. This shock is nitrogen gas charged and utilizes a graphite filled Fluon banded piston for increased durability. RS9000XL series shocks and struts use a heavy duty 18mm nitro-carburized rod and rebound bumpers, these bumpers reduce harsh terrain felt in the vehicle. Rancho RS9000XL shocks and struts are built to last and are finished in a long lasting liquid metallic finish. Get your Rancho shocks and be prepared for any situation.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Rancho RS9000XL shocks and struts are designed to fit vehicles with stock height or lifted suspension. Be sure to follow the included installation instructions for an easy and proper install.