Retrax PowertraxPRO Tonneau Cover 50426
- Cover retracts using wireless key fob remote
- Made from an unbeatable aluminum construction
- Lockable at any position using electromagnetic break
- LED light mounted on the canister lights up the whole bed
- Easy, no drill mounting
- Made in the USA - Grand Forks, ND
If you are in the market for a tonneau cover that is durable, yet still looks good, then the Retrax PowertraxPRO tonneau cover is what you should have your eye on! Made from an unbeatable, aluminum construction, this cover is made to last the long haul. Using a wireless, key fob remote your cover will simply retract with the push of a button.
The integrated cargo light will give a better view inside your truck bed, allowing for easier viewing. Using an electromagnetic break will permit the cover to lock at any position giving you ease and range of utilizing your full bed.
In addition, this tonneau cover is an easy, at home, no drill application. Having a top notch warranty included with the cover, you will never have to worry about anything going wrong. Being made in the USA is another added benefit to this already awesome cover! Be on the lookout no longer and get yourself a Retrax PowertraxPRO tonneau cover today!
Manufactured by Retrax, a Truck Hero company.
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500 w/o Cargo Management System, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2014 Chevy Silverado 2500 w/o Cargo Management System, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2014 Chevy Silverado 3500 w/o Cargo Management System, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2013 GMC Sierra 1500 w/o Cargo Management System, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 New Body, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2014 GMC Sierra 2500 w/o Cargo Management System, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 New Body, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2014 GMC Sierra 3500 w/o Cargo Management System, 6'6" Bed
Legendary Lifetime Guarantee
The RetraxPRO and RetraxPRO MX feature the Legendary Lifetime Warranty for the failure of materials and workmanship. Warranty replacements will be issued at no cost for the life of the cover to the original owner.
Items not covered under the warranty
• Normal wear over the life of the Retrax cover
• Water intrusion at any location or any damage caused as a result
• Other dealer and/or purchaser installed parts and accessories
• Acts of God or other external causes
Conditions that will void all warranty
• Lubrication of the rails or sealed ball bearings
• Altering the Retrax cover in any manner without written approval from the manufacturer
• Use for any purpose other than the normal intended use
• Misuse, negligence or accident
• Installation of any other part or accessory that comes in contact with, or may interfere with, the Retrax cover without written approval of the manufacturer
• Failure to register this warranty with the manufacturer within thirty (30) days from the date of delivery
• Failure to adequately secure cargo to prevent damage to the cover
Conditions and Limitations
This warranty is subject to certain conditions and limitations including, but not limited to, the following:
• Any part of a Retrax retractable pickup bed cover that is found to be defective under the terms of this warranty will be repaired or replaced, using either new or reconditioned parts, at the discretion of the manufacturer
• In determining what constitutes a failure under the terms of this warranty, the decision of the manufacturer will be final
• This warranty is applicable to the original purchaser only and is not transferable to subsequent purchasers
• The manufacturer does not accept any responsibility in connection with the installation of any of its products by its dealers or agents
• Without regard to an alleged defect of its products, the manufacturer does not, under any circumstances, assume responsibility for inconvenience, loss of time, revenue or other consequential damage including, but not limited to, expenses for telephone, food, lodging, travel, loss or damage to the vehicle the products are installed on or loss or damage to personal property of the purchaser or user of the products
• The manufacturer does not undertake responsibility to any purchaser for warranty expressed or implied by any of its dealers, distributors or agents beyond what is contained herein
• The manufacturer reserves the right to make changes in the design of, improvements to, or warranty of its products without imposing any obligation upon itself to provide the same for any products theretofore manufactured
• Under no circumstances shall Retrax be liable for special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages sustained in connection with the Retrax model covers
The Retrax PowertraxPRO tonneau cover offers an easy, at home, no-drill installation. For additional information please call us at 877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
Important Owner Information
Please read the instructions and owner information carefully before attempting to assemble, install, operate, or maintain your Retrax™ bed cover. Here are some helpful hints for keeping your Retrax™ looking and working like new.
- Automotive (non-abrasive) wax can be applied to the cover and rails for extra protection against the elements and scratches.
- Secure cargo in your box to prevent shifting of the load and possible damage to the front canister.
- The Retrax™ bed cover should slide open and closed easily. Do not force the cover open or closed. Please call the Retrax™ Consumer Hotline (1-800-206-4070) before attempting any maintenance or repairs.
- Care should be taken when setting any items on the cover. If the cover is dusty or an item is dragged across the cover, scratching or hazing may occur. Treat your Retrax™ bed cover like the hood of your pickup. Do not wipe dust off the cover; it should be washed off.
- With proper care, the polycarbonate cover on your Retrax™ will last for many years. It should be cleaned with mild soap and water. Do not use any strong chemicals or cleaners of any kind. Do not allow gasoline to come in contact with the cover. The ball- bearing rollers installed on your Retrax™ are sealed-for-life and no maintenance or lubrication is required (do not use a lubricant). The channel of the rail can be wiped clean, if needed, to remove dust or dirt.
- Every effort has been made to make the Retrax™ weather-tight, however, the Retrax™ is not waterproof. Use extra care to prevent damage to items during severe weather conditions or while entering a car wash. Water may collect on the cover, remove water before opening.
- Do not force your Retrax™ open if ice forms on your bed cover after an ice storm or car wash. You should use your hand to gently tap around the perimeter of the cover, which should free up the weather-stripping that seals the bed cover along the edges. Lock de-icer can be used to free up the key lock. Do not allow de-icer to make contact with the bed cover.
|Standard Retrax Installation Instructions|