RetraxONE Tonneau Cover 10400
- Constructed of polycarbonate with aluminum reinforcements
- Supports up to 250 lbs evenly distributed
- Works with most 5th wheel hitches
- No-drill installation on most vehicles
- Locks anywhere along the rail
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
The ReTrax ONE is constructed using a polycarbonate exterior with aluminum reinforcement rods that run within it. This material is very impact and scratch resistant and can handle a load of 250 lbs evenly distributed on top. While no cover is 100% watertight, the ReTrax ONE does a great job by utilizing neoprene compression gaskets that provide great protection against snow and rain.
The Retrax ONE opens with ease using sealed ball bearings that are maintenance free. The cover glides into the spiral track canister so the cover won't contact itself as it rolls up. With its unique lock, you can lock the cover anywhere along the rail, allowing you maximum use of your truck bed when hauling larger items.
ReTrax warrants this cover against any manufacturing defects for the lifetime of the product. The cover is also made in the USA so you can rest easy knowing the quality is second to none.
- 2004-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500, 5'8" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, 5'8" Bed
- 2004-2006 GMC Sierra 1500, 5'8" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, 5'8" Bed
Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Retrax ONE has a limited lifetime warranty for the failure of materials and workmanship. Warranty replacement costs will be prorated after three (3) years.
Items not covered under the warranty:
- Normal wear over the life of the Retrax ONE
- Water intrusion at any location or any damage caused as a result
- Other dealer and/or purchaser installed parts & accessories
Conditions which will void all warranty:
- Lubrication of the rails or sealed ball bearings
- Altering the Retrax ONE in any manner without written approval from the manufacturer
- Use for any purpose other than the normal intended use
- Misuse, negligence or accident
Installation of any other part or accessory which comes in contact with or may interfere with the Retrax ONE without written approval of the manufacturer
- Failure to register this warranty with the manufacturer within thirty (30) days from the date of delivery
- Failure to adequately secure cargo to prevent damage to the Retrax ONE
- Acts of God or other external causes
Conditions and Limitations
This warranty is subject to certain conditions and limitations including, but not limited to, the following:
- Any part of a Retrax ONE retractable pickup bed cover that is found to be defective under the terms of this warranty will be repaired or replaced using either new or reconditioned parts at the discretion of the manufacturer.
- In determining what constitutes a failure under the terms of this warranty the decision of the manufacturer will be final.
- This warranty is applicable to the original purchaser only and is not transferable to subsequent purchasers.
- The manufacturer does not accept any responsibility in connection with the installation of any of its products by its dealers or agents.
- The manufacturer does not undertake responsibility to any purchaser for warranty express or implied by any of its dealers, distributors or agents beyond which is contained herein.
- Without regard to an alleged defect of its products the manufacturer under any circumstances does not assume responsibility for loss of time, inconvenience, revenue, or other consequential damage including, but not limited to, expenses for telephone, food, lodging, travel, loss or damage to the vehicle the products are installed on or loss or damage to personal property of the purchaser or user of the products.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to make changes in the design of, improvements to, or warranty of its products without imposing any obligation upon itself to provide the same for any products theretofore manufactured.
- Under no circumstances shall Retrax be liable for special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages sustained in connection with the Retrax ONE cover.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long the implied warranty lasts, so the aforementioned limitations may not apply to you.
The Retrax ONE Tonneau Cover offers an easy at home no drill installation. For additional information please call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
Important Owner Information
Please read the instructions and owner information carefully before attempting to assemble, install, operate, or maintain your Retrax™ bed cover. Here are some helpful hints for keeping your Retrax™ looking and working like new.
- Automotive (non-abrasive) wax can be applied to the cover and rails for extra protection against the elements and scratches.
- Secure cargo in your box to prevent shifting of the load and possible damage to the front canister.
- The Retrax™ bed cover should slide open and closed easily. Do not force the cover open or closed. Please call the Retrax™ Consumer Hotline (1-800-206-4070) before attempting any maintenance or repairs.
- Care should be taken when setting any items on the cover. If the cover is dusty or an item is dragged across the cover, scratching or hazing may occur. Treat your Retrax™ bed cover like the hood of your pickup. Do not wipe dust off the cover; it should be washed off.
- With proper care, the polycarbonate cover on your Retrax™ will last for many years. It should be cleaned with mild soap and water. Do not use any strong chemicals or cleaners of any kind. Do not allow gasoline to come in contact with the cover. The ball- bearing rollers installed on your Retrax™ are sealed-for-life and no maintenance or lubrication is required (do not use a lubricant). The channel of the rail can be wiped clean, if needed, to remove dust or dirt.
- Every effort has been made to make the Retrax™ weather-tight, however, the Retrax™ is not waterproof. Use extra care to prevent damage to items during severe weather conditions or while entering a car wash. Water may collect on the cover, remove water before opening.
- Do not force your Retrax™ open if ice forms on your bed cover after an ice storm or car wash. You should use your hand to gently tap around the perimeter of the cover, which should free up the weather-stripping that seals the bed cover along the edges. Lock de-icer can be used to free up the key lock. Do not allow de-icer to make contact with the bed cover.
- If your vehicle is equipped with a cargo management system, please review the additional instructions below.
|RetraxONE Standard Installation Instructions|
RETRAXOne or RETRAXPRO w/ Cargo Mgmt System Additional Instructions
Additional instructions for the installation of the RETRAXOne or RETRAXPRO in vehicles that are equipped with cargo management systems.