RetraxPRO Tonneau Cover 40402
- Constructed of heavy duty aluminum slats
- Works great with most 5th wheel hitches
- Lockable with a key in any position
- Slides on maintenance free sealed ball bearings
- Supports up to 500 lbs evenly distributed
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
The RetraxPRO is constructed from aluminum slats that have a gloss powder-coat finish. With its durable design, the RetraxPRO can support up to 500 lbs evenly distributed across the top. While no cover is 100% waterproof, the ReTrax PRO does a great job by utilizing neoprene compression gaskets that provide great protection against snow and rain.
The ReTrax PRO installs easily with no drilling thanks to the clamp-on design. You simply need basic tools like a Phillips head screwdriver, Allen wrench, and a socket wrench. The cover slides back and forth by hand on sealed ball bearings. It can also be key locked in any position along the bed. This allows for 5th wheel usage and unlimited hauling flexibility.
All RetraxPRO tonneau covers are made right here in the USA to ensure a high quality product. Retrax knows purchasing a tonneau cover is an investment to keep the items you store in the bed safe and secure from Mother Nature and thieves. ReTrax warrants this cover against manufacturing defects for the lifetime of the product.
Order NotesThe cargo management, utility-track, or deck rail system options refer to the factory installed rail system designed to hold moveable cargo cleats along the inside of your truck bed. Please call us for further clarification.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 w/o Stepside Bed, 6'6" Bed
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500, 6'6" Bed
- 1988-1991 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 Extended Cab, 6'6" Bed, Extended Cab
- 1988-1991 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 Regular Cab, 6'6" Bed, Regular Cab
- 1992-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500, 6'6" Bed
- 1999-2005 Chevy Silverado 1500 w/o Stepside Bed, 6'6" Bed
- (2006) Chevy Silverado 1500, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, 6'6" Bed
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic, 6'6" Bed
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic, 6'6" Bed
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 w/o Stepside Bed, 6'6" Bed
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500, 6'6" Bed
- 1988-1991 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 Extended Cab, 6'6" Bed, Extended Cab
- 1988-1991 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 Regular Cab, 6'6" Bed, Regular Cab
- 1992-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 3500, 6'6" Bed
- 1999-2005 GMC Sierra 1500 w/o Stepside Bed, 6'6" Bed
- (2006) GMC Sierra 1500, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, 6'6" Bed
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 2500, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic, 6'6" Bed
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic, 6'6" Bed
Limited Lifetime Warranty
The RetraxPRO has a limited lifetime warranty for the failure of materials and workmanship. Warranty replacement costs will be prorated after three (3) years.
Items not covered under the warranty:
- Normal wear over the life of the RetraxPRO
- Water intrusion at any location or any damage caused as a result
- Other dealer and/or purchaser installed parts & accessories
Conditions which will void all warranty:
- Lubrication of the rails or sealed ball bearings
- Altering the RetraxPRO in any manner without written approval from the manufacturer
- Use for any purpose other than the normal intended use
- Misuse, negligence or accident
- Installation of any other part or accessory which comes in contact with or may interfere with the RetraxPRO without written approval of the manufacturer
- Failure to register this warranty with the manufacturer within thirty (30) days from the date of delivery
- Failure to adequately secure cargo to prevent damage to the RetraxPRO
- Acts of God or other external causes
Conditions and Limitations
This warranty is subject to certain conditions and limitations including, but not limited to, the following:
- Any part of a RetraxPRO retractable pickup bed cover that is found to be defective under the terms of this warranty will be repaired or replaced using either new or reconditioned parts at the discretion of the manufacturer.
- In determining what constitutes a failure under the terms of this warranty the decision of the manufacturer will be final.
- This warranty is applicable to the original purchaser only and is not transferable to subsequent purchasers.
- The manufacturer does not accept any responsibility in connection with the installation of any of its products by its dealers or agents.
- The manufacturer does not undertake responsibility to any purchaser for warranty express or implied by any of its dealers, distributors or agents beyond which is contained herein.
- Without regard to an alleged defect of its products the manufacturer under any circumstances does not assume responsibility for loss of time, inconvenience, revenue, or other consequential damage including, but not limited to, expenses for telephone, food, lodging, travel, loss or damage to the vehicle the products are installed on or loss or damage to personal property of the purchaser or user of the products.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to make changes in the design of, improvements to, or warranty of its products without imposing any obligation upon itself to provide the same for any products theretofore manufactured.
- Under no circumstances shall Retrax be liable for special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages sustained in connection with the RetraxPRO cover
Some states do not allow limitations on how long the implied warranty lasts, so the aforementioned limitations may not apply to you.
The Retrax Pro tonneau cover is an easy at home clamp on installation. Standard installation requires a Phillips screw driver and a 9/16" wrench. Minor modifications may be needed a few selection models. For additional information, please call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906. If your vehicle is equipped with a cargo management system, please review the additional instructions below.
|Retrax 80201 Installation Instructions|