Revtek Coil Springs 7306-GS
- Designed to give your front a boost up
- Helps prevents sag caused by heavy snow plows or bumpers
- Powder coat finish resists rust and ensures a long lifespan
- High quality coils provide a constant & linear spring rate
- Sold in pairs
Give your truck a facelift with a set of Revtek coil springs. These are an easy way to add height to your truck. Plus, the added height gives you ample room for bigger, more aggressive tires & wheels.
Once you unwrap your new coil springs, you'll realize just how awesome these springs are. That's because Revtek custom designs their lift springs to provide amazing flex on or off road and still give you factory-like ride comfort. A powder coat finish on the springs keeps rust at bay and ensures a long lifespan.
Other than adding to your truck's presence, Revtek coil springs are perfect for replacing worn out off-road springs or eliminating sag caused by adding a heavy duty bumper or winch. Revtek is so confident in their coil spring quality and durability that they will back your springs with a limited lifetime warranty.
- 2010-2013 Dodge Ram 2500 4WD, w/ 6" Lift, 5.7L V8
- 2010-2012 Dodge Ram 3500 4WD, w/ 6" Lift, 5.7L V8
- 2010-2013 Ram Truck 2500 4WD, w/ 6" Lift, 5.7L V8
- 2010-2012 Ram Truck 3500 4WD, w/ 6" Lift, 5.7L V8
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Revtek offers a limited lifetime warranty for as long as you own your truck against defective materials or workmanship on all of their suspension components & kits.
Installing a set of Revtek lifting coil springs is a pretty straight-forward process. No drilling, cutting, or welding is required. You can always give us a call if you have any questions or would like more information.