Revtek Leveling Kit 315
- Improves handling and your truck's stance
- Works within your OEM suspension geometry
- Heavy duty steel or aluminum contruction
- No cutting or welding needed to install
- Bolt-on installation is installer-friendly
Whether you're leveling your truck to makes it easier to upgrade to larger wheels or if you just want to up the cool factor, Revtek leveling kits offer rugged dependability at an affordable price.
These suspension leveling kits are designed to work within your truck's OEM geometry, meaning you won't lose your factory ride quality or comfort. Revtek leveling kits are made from steel & aluminum and tested to ensure that they won't add any excessive strain or wear on your factory suspension components.
Other leveling kits can get expensive and are hard to install. Revtek level kits are fairly easy to install and they are an affordable choice to give your truck a new look. With a lifetime warranty, you have everything to gain!
- 2007-2017 Cadillac Escalade
- 2007-2013 Chevy Avalanche
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body
- 2008-2018 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 2007-2017 Chevy Suburban
- 2007-2017 Chevy Tahoe
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body
- 2008-2018 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2007-2013 GMC Yukon
- 2007-2013 GMC Yukon XL
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Revtek offers a limited lifetime warranty for as long as you own your truck against defective materials or workmanship on their leveling kits.
Installing a leveling kit from Revtek won't require a degree from MIT, so you shouldn't have any problem getting this installed in your own garage. Kits for some vehicles may require a spring compressor and a ball joint removal tool. You can always give us a call with any questions or for additional information regarding lifting, leveling, or just plain making your truck more awesome.