Rugged Cover Tri-Fold Truck Bed Cover E3-C6514
- Quick, convenient cargo protection
- Sits on top of bed rail to help keep water out of your bed
- Tool-free installation in less than 10 minutes
- Includes tailgate seal
- Limited lifetime warranty
Preserve your cargo with the easy to use Rugged E-Series tri-fold tonneau cover. This cover is perfectly designed to keep out prying eyes and weather.
The Rugged E-Series tri-fold is designed with a durable tear-resistant vinyl supported by an aluminum frame that allows heavy rain or snow to simply slide off. Fully surrounding this aluminum frame is a seal that prevents moisture from entering the bed. When the cover is open all the way, it has fastening straps that will keep the cover secured while driving.
The Rugged E-Series tri-fold tonneau cover comes fully assembled and installs without tools in less than five minutes. With the quick latch system it will only take you a few seconds to open it up, so you can stow your cargo.
Rugged backs this truck bed cover with a limited lifetime warranty, so you are covered as long as you own it.
Order NotesThe cargo management, utili-track, or deck rail system options refer to the factory installed rail system designed to hold moveable cargo cleats along the inside of your truck bed. Please call us for further clarification.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2014-2018 Chevy Silverado 1500 w/o Cargo Management System, 6'6" Bed
- (2019) Chevy Silverado 1500 Legacy (2018 Body Style), w/o Cargo Management System, 6'6" Bed
- 2015-2019 Chevy Silverado 2500 w/o Cargo Management System, 6'6" Bed
- 2015-2019 Chevy Silverado 3500 w/o Cargo Management System, 6'6" Bed
- 2014-2018 GMC Sierra 1500 w/o Cargo Management System, 6'6" Bed
- (2019) GMC Sierra 1500 Limited (2018 Body Style), w/o Cargo Management System, 6'6" Bed
- 2015-2019 GMC Sierra 2500 w/o Cargo Management System, 6'6" Bed
- 2015-2019 GMC Sierra 3500 w/o Cargo Management System, 6'6" Bed
How It Works
Step 1: Attach tonneau to bed
Step 2: Lock down 2 front clamps
Step 3: Folding tonneau out
Step 4: Lock down 2 rear clamps
Step 5: Your tonneau is attached
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||4.4|
|Ease of Installation||5.0|
|12 Customer Reviews|
Part #: RLI-E3-C6514 Posted on
|I owned this cover before on my 2009 Silverado, so when I bought my new truck I bought another one. Great quality. No need to look any further. Real Truck was great. Arrived on time and as advertised.|
|It could use an extra flap up front because with the truck bed liner and rail system it doesn't have a flush seal. There is a gap up front that we had to add an extra flap with a magnet to seal it. Also it would be nice to have the same type of latch system for the front of the flap as the back of the flap has. Reason it would be easier for older customers to latch it rather than screw it down.|
Part #: RLI-E3-C6514 Posted on
|Installation was easy, the cover is very functional, only has 4 tiedowns to remove. Only problem is it has an arch and doesn't seal across the tailgate completely, other then that it's a good product.|
|Looks good on my truck|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Rugged Liner E-Series Tonneau Cover Warranty|
The Rugged Cover E-Series Tri-Fold tonneau cover is an easy installation. Simply place the cover on the front of the truck bed, secure front clamps, unfold tonneau cover, and secure rear clamps. For additional information please call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
|Rugged Liner E-Series Tri Fold Tonneau Cover Installation|
|E Series Ridgeline Installation Instructions|