Rugged Cover E-Series Tri-Fold Truck Bed Cover E3-C6599
- Tri-fold design comes completely assembled
- Single side tuff vinyl coated cover
- Can be completely installed or removed in seconds with no tools
- Just fold it up for truck bed access
- Vinyl is moisture & UV resistant for years of use
If you're a truck owner in need of an affordable tri-fold truck bed cover, you've come to the right place. Here at RealTruck we carry the Rugged E-Series Tri-Fold tonneau cover. This folding bed cover has everything you need in a tonno and will exceed your expectations.
The Rugged Liner E-Series 3 fold design is in a league of its own, ensuring ample truck bed protection at a moment's notice. It is crafted out of quality materials which were designed to withstand harsh weather conditions, keeping moisture and unwanted visitors out.
If you're asking yourself, "will the Rugged E-Series fit my truck?" We would have to say, yes! This bad boy was made to fit the exact speciation of most trucks on the market.
Did we happen to go over the amount of money you save by equipping your truck with the Rugged E-Series Tri-Fold tonneau cover? Well if not, here goes. Once applied, the E-Series will drastically reduce wind resistance that is caused by air pummeling your tailgate. And by lessoning wind resistance you improve aerodynamics, ultimately saving you money at the pumps.
The cover comes completely assembled in the box. All you need to do is unbox it, attach it to the front of your truck's cargo box, and fold it out. It can be completely installed or removed in seconds with no tools because of the handy built in clamps that secure the tonno to your cargo box.
Whether you're looking for a truck bed cover to add protection or style, the Rugged E-Series is for you. Get yours today from RealTruck.com and receive free shipping.
Order NotesThe cargo management, utili-track, or deck rail system options refer to the factory installed rail system designed to hold moveable cargo cleats along the inside of your truck bed. Please call us for further clarification.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500, 6'6" Bed
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500, 6'6" Bed
- 1988-1991 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 Extended Cab, 6'6" Bed, Extended Cab
- 1988-1991 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 Regular Cab, 6'6" Bed, Regular Cab
- 1992-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500, 6'6" Bed
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, 6'6" Bed
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic, 6'6" Bed
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic, 6'6" Bed
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500, 6'6" Bed
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500, 6'6" Bed
- 1988-1991 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 Extended Cab, 6'6" Bed, Extended Cab
- 1988-1991 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 Regular Cab, 6'6" Bed, Regular Cab
- 1992-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 3500, 6'6" Bed
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, 6'6" Bed
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 2500, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic, 6'6" Bed
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic, 6'6" Bed
How It Works
Step 1: Attach tonneau to bed
Step 2: Lock down 2 front clamps
Step 3: Folding tonneau out
Step 4: Lock down 2 rear clamps
Step 5: Your tonneau is attached
The Rugged Cover E-Series Tri-Fold tonneau cover is an easy installation. Simply place the cover on the front of the truck bed, secure front clamps, unfold tonneau cover, and secure rear clamps. For additional information please call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
|Rugged Liner E-Series Tri Fold Tonneau Cover Installation|
|E Series Ridgeline Installation Instructions|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Rugged Liner E-Series Tonneau Cover Warranty|
Related Articles (13)
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||4.4|
|Ease of Installation||5.0|
|5 Customer Reviews|
Part #: RI-E3-C6599 Posted on
|I recently purchased 6 itms for my 1990 GMC truck and was satisfied with both service and delivery, the only problem I had was the hood bug shield. _I_did not expect to be flush with the hood,but I used it anyway. Thanks a whole lot, I still have the catalog. JSB|
Part #: RI-E3-C6599 Posted on
|I had a snap on cover and once you opened it you could never get it back on without additional help and when it was cold forget about it. This trifold cover is awesome! Easy to get on and off - takes about 5 minutes.|
If you just want to fold one or two portions takes just seconds. It has already paid dividends. Bought to chest freezers and I just backed up the truck, folded it back and store employees just loaded the whole pallet. Great product.
|Easy install. Took 4 minutes. Great looking|