S&B Diesel Intake Elbow 76-1003B
- Constructed of cast aluminum
- CNC machine cut for excellent fit
- Engineered and test to the highest standards
- Pre-tapped holes for injection systems
- Designed to withstand extreme pressure
- Easy to install right at home
If you're planning on pushing your diesel to limit, you need to make sure everything under the hood can stand the pressure, literally. S&B intake elbows are designed to withstand massive amounts of PSI, way more than stock.
Constructed out of cast aluminum, if you treat these elbows right, they're going to stand up to everything you've got. CNC machined cut for an excellent fit, which not only eliminates poor fit, it also makes these easy to install. S&B engineers and tests their products to the highest standards, and the intake elbows are no different.
If you take care of your diesel truck, it'll take care of you. So, don't skimp under the hood. Make sure you're rock an S&B intake elbow. Get yours today!
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2003-2004 Ford Excursion 6.0L V8 Powerstroke
- 2003-2004 Ford F250 6.0L V8 Powerstroke, 6.0L V8 Powerstroke
- 2003-2004 Ford F350 6.0L V8 Powerstroke, 6.0L V8 Powerstroke
- 2003-2004 Ford F450 6.0L V8 Powerstroke, 6.0L V8 Powerstroke
- 2003-2004 Ford F550 6.0L V8 Powerstroke, 6.0L V8 Powerstroke
Everything needed to install S&B intake elbows will be included with your order. Designed specifically for your diesel truck, these bad boys are going to bolt on quick and easy. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give us a call at 877-216-5446.
5 Year Warranty
The warranty period for S&B Intake Elbows is 5-Years. Returns are not accepted once the parts have been installed. S&B DOES NOT RECOMMEND NOR DOES THE WARRANTY COVER CONDITIONS WHERE THE INTAKE ELBOW IS EXPOSED TO INTERNAL PRESSURE IN EXCESS OF 75 POUNDS PER SQUARE INCH (PSI). Visit www.sbfilters.com for actual burst test results. Exposing the Intake Elbow to pressures in excess of 75 PSI could cause the Intake Elbow to leak and/or rupture causing severe damage to your vehicle and/or serious bodily harm including death. Never run more than 5 PSI of pressure through the Intake Elbow with your hood raised. Special care should be taken when running a vehicle on a dyno to protect all personnel from flying debris in the event of a rupture of the part.