Skyjacker Front Adjustable Lift Struts D6912ST
- Nitrogen charged, twin tube design delivers excellent performance
- 1.375" piston is larger than factory
- True velocity sensitive valving creates a quick response
- Retains factory coils
- Sold as a pair
- Backed by limited lifetime warranty
Looking to level your truck? Who isn't? You could go with strut spacers, but you're going to end up with a stiffer, less comfortable ride. If you're going to take the time to get your hands dirty, do yourself a favor and get a pair of Skyjacker adjustable lift struts. Do it right, the first time.
Skyjacker struts feature a nitrogen charged, twin tube design that is going to maintain the ride quality you're used to. Skyjacker uses a true velocity sensitive valving which creates an immediate response when hitting bumps along the road. These struts are designed to work with your factory coils, so no need to worry about replacing those. As always, Skyjacker backs their adjustable lift struts with a lifetime warranty, so you can be sure that once these guys are on your truck, they're going to stay on your truck.
So, what are you waiting for? Lift the front end of your truck right way, the first time, with Skyjacker adjustable lift struts. Order today!
Skyjacker adjustable lift struts can be installed at home without the need to cut or weld. You might have to call your buddy up to borrow a spring compressor if you don't have one, but that's the main reason you keep that buddy around anyways. Each order comes with all necessary hardware to install and instructions. If you have any questions, give us a call at 877-216-5446.
|Skyjacker D6912ST Installation Instructions|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Skyjacker adjustable lift struts are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
This limited lifetime warranty does not apply to products characterized by one or more of the following:
1) Products that have been subject to abuse, neglect, accident, fire, improper installation or adjustment, and corrosion.
2) Products that have been modified or altered outside of or beyond SKYJACKER® specifications.
3) Products used in application other than those recommended in the current SKYJACKER® catalog or in the instructions accompanying the product.
4) Products that are used for competition or racing activities.
5) This limited lifetime warranty does not include polyurethane components, product finish, and any conditions caused by normal wear and use.
If you have any questions, give us a call at 877-216-5446.