Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shock H7052
- Hydraulic action shock
- Feature multi-stage velocity sensitive valving
- Constructed using a twin-tube design
- Features an over-sized piston head
- Equipped with a 14mm piston rod
- Red polyurethane boot included
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
Thinking about lifting or leveling your truck? Maybe you just want to improve the ride quality of that SUV sitting in the driveway. Well, you're in luck because Skyjacker Hydro 7000 shocks are the perfect answer for your ride.
Skyjacker 7000 shocks feature a hydraulic action which assists your springs or struts when encountering rough terrain or bouncing down the highway. This means a more comfortable ride for you and family. Hydro shocks aren't pressurized like Nitro or M95 shocks, but they'll certainly get the job done, and keep you under budget too. This means a more comfortable ride for you and family. Hydro 7000 shocks also feature multi-stage velocity sensitive valving, as well as twin tube construction with an over-size piston head.
Skyjacker Hydro 7000 shocks come with the patented Skyjacker red boot, and are backed by a lifetime warranty, so you can be confident that your new shocks are with you for the long haul.
- 1987-1996 Dodge Dakota 4WD, w/ 0 - 1.5" Lift
- 1997-1999 Dodge Dakota 4WD, Stock Height
- 1980-1996 Ford Bronco w/ 0 - 2" Lift
- 1984-1990 Ford Bronco II w/ 0 - 2" Lift
- 1991-1994 Ford Explorer w/ 0 - 2" Lift
- 1970-1979 Ford F100 Regular Cab, 2WD, w/ 0 - 1" Lift, Regular Cab
- 1973-1979 Ford F100 SuperCab, 2WD, w/ 0 - 1" Lift, SuperCab
- 1975-1979 Ford F150 Regular Cab, 2WD, w/ 0 - 1" Lift, Regular Cab
- 1975-1979 Ford F150 SuperCab, 2WD, w/ 0 - 1" Lift, SuperCab
- 1980-1996 Ford F150 w/ 0 - 2" Lift
- 1997-2003 Ford F150 4WD, w/ 0 - 1" Lift
- (2004) Ford F150 Heritage, 4WD, w/ 0 - 1" Lift
- 1980-1996 Ford F250 2WD, w/ 0 - 2" Lift
- (1999) Ford F250 Super Duty, 2WD, w/ 0 - 1" Lift
- 2000-2016 Ford F250 2WD, w/ 0 - 1" Lift
- 1980-1996 Ford F350 2WD, w/ 0 - 2" Lift
- 2005-2016 Ford F350 2WD, w/ 0 - 1" Lift
- 1983-1997 Ford Ranger 2WD, w/ 0 - 2" Lift
- 1983-1997 Ford Ranger 4WD, w/ 0 - 2" Lift
- 1994-1995 Honda Passport 4WD, Stock Height
- 1984-1991 Isuzu Trooper 4WD, w/ 0 - 1" Lift
- 1986-1997 Mazda B-Series 2WD, w/ 0 - 2" Lift
- 1987-1997 Mazda B-Series 4WD, w/ 0 - 2" Lift
- 1983-1986 Nissan 720 Pickup 4WD, w/ 1" - 2" Lift
- 1987-1993 Nissan D21 Pickup 2WD, w/ 1" - 2" Lift
- 1987-1993 Nissan Pathfinder w/ 0 - 1" Lift
- 1985-1992 Suzuki Samurai 4WD, w/ 0 - 2" Lift
- 1984-1985 Toyota 4Runner 4WD, w/ 0 - 1" Lift
- 1979-1985 Toyota Pickup 4WD, w/ 0 - 1" Lift
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Skyjacker Hydro 7000 shocks are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
This limited lifetime warranty does not apply to products characterized by one or more of the following:
1) Products that have been subject to abuse, neglect, accident, fire, improper installation or adjustment, and corrosion.
2) Products that have been modified or altered outside of or beyond SKYJACKER® specifications.
3) Products used in application other than those recommended in the current SKYJACKER® catalog or in the instructions accompanying the product.
4) Products that are used for competition or racing activities.
5) This limited lifetime warranty does not include polyurethane components, product finish, and any conditions caused by normal wear and use.
Give RealTruck a call at 877-216-5446 with any questions.
Skyjacker Hydro 7000 shocks offer an easy installation that can be done right in your garage. Each order comes with all the necessary hardware, and the installation instructions. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 877-216-5446.