Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shock H7052
- Hydraulic action shock
- Feature multi-stage velocity sensitive valving
- Constructed using a twin-tube design
- Features an over-sized piston head
- Equipped with a 14mm piston rod
- Comes with red polyurethane boot
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
Thinking about lifting or leveling your truck? Maybe you just want to improve the ride quality of that SUV sitting in the driveway. Well, you're in luck because Skyjacker Hydro 7000 shocks are the perfect answer for your ride, and they're not going to break the bank either.
Skyjacker 7000 shocks feature a hydraulic action which assists your springs or struts when encountering rough terrain or bouncing down the highway. This means a more comfortable ride for you and family. Hydro shocks aren't pressurized like Nitro or M95 shocks, but they'll certainly get the job done, and keep you under budget too. This means a more comfortable ride for you and family. Hydro 700 shocks also feature multi-stage velocity sensitive valving, as well as twin tube construction with an over-size piston head.
All Skyjacker Hydro 7000 shocks come with the patented Skyjacker red boot, and are backed by a lifetime warranty, so you can be confident that your new shocks are with you for the long haul.
So, stop messing around and get a set of Skyjacker Hydro 7000 shocks, and get your truck off-road!
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1987-1996 Dodge Dakota Front | 4WD, Lift: 0-1.5"
- 1997-1999 Dodge Dakota Front | 4WD, Lift: 0"
- 1980-1996 Ford Bronco Front | Lift: 0-2"
- 1984-1990 Ford Bronco II Front | Lift: 0-2"
- 1991-1994 Ford Explorer Front | Lift: 0-2"
- 1970-1979 Ford F100 Front | 2WD, Regular Cab, Lift: 0-1", Regular Cab
- 1973-1979 Ford F100 Front | 2WD, SuperCab, Lift: 0-1", SuperCab
- 1975-1979 Ford F150 Front | 2WD, Regular Cab, Lift: 0-1", Regular Cab
- 1975-1979 Ford F150 Front | 2WD, SuperCab, Lift: 0-1", SuperCab
- 1980-1996 Ford F150 Front | Lift: 0-2"
- 1997-2003 Ford F150 Front | 4WD, Lift: 0-1"
- (2004) Ford F150 Front | Heritage, 4WD, Lift: 0-1"
- 1980-1996 Ford F250 Front | 2WD, Lift: 0-2"
- (1999) Ford F250 Front | Super Duty, 2WD, Lift: 0-1"
- 2000-2016 Ford F250 Front | 2WD, Lift: 0-1"
- 1980-1996 Ford F350 Front | 2WD, Lift: 0-2"
- 2005-2016 Ford F350 Front | 2WD, Lift: 0-1"
- 1983-1997 Ford Ranger Front | 2WD, Lift: 0-2"
- 1983-1997 Ford Ranger Front | 4WD, Lift: 0-2"
- 1994-1995 Honda Passport Front | 4WD, Lift: 0"
- 1984-1991 Isuzu Trooper Front | 4WD, Lift: 0-1"
- 1986-1997 Mazda B-Series Front | 2WD, Lift: 0-2"
- 1987-1997 Mazda B-Series Front | 4WD, Lift: 0-2"
- 1983-1986 Nissan 720 Pickup Front | 4WD, Lift: 1-2"
- 1987-1993 Nissan D21 Pickup Front | 2WD, Lift: 1-2"
- 1987-1993 Nissan Pathfinder Front | Lift: 0-1"
- 1985-1992 Suzuki Samurai Front | 4WD, Lift: 0-2"
- 1984-1985 Toyota 4Runner Front | 4WD, Lift: 0-1"
- 1979-1985 Toyota Pickup Front | 4WD, Lift: 0-1"
Skyjacker Hydro 7000 shocks offer an easy installation that can be done right in your garage. Each order comes with all the necessary hardware, and the installation instructions. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 877-216-5446.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Skyjacker Hydro 7000 shocks are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
This limited lifetime warranty does not apply to products characterized by one or more of the following:
1) Products that have been subject to abuse, neglect, accident, fire, improper installation or adjustment, and corrosion.
2) Products that have been modified or altered outside of or beyond SKYJACKER® specifications.
3) Products used in application other than those recommended in the current SKYJACKER® catalog or in the instructions accompanying the product.
4) Products that are used for competition or racing activities.
5) This limited lifetime warranty does not include polyurethane components, product finish, and any conditions caused by normal wear and use.
Give RealTruck a call at 877-216-5446 with any questions.