Skyjacker Leveling Kit TT20MS
- Level your truck or SUV for an aggressive look
- Allows for larger sized tires, as well as giving more ground clearance
- Coil spacers, strut spacers, coil springs, and torsion bar keys available
- Installation is easy without need to weld or cut
- Vehicle specific design for great fit and excellent performance
Looking to add a little height to your truck, but don't want to go all out and add an entire lift kit? Well, you're at the right place. Skyjacker leveling kits are the perfect solution for adding a great look to your truck or SUV without affect ride quality. Did I mention that they're also affordable?
Not only does leveling your truck make it look great, it also has a purpose. Leveling your truck allows for large tires, and also increases ground clearance. There are a ton of different ways to level a truck, and Skyjacker has quite a few of those available. Depending on the application, there are options for torsion bar keys, strut spacers, coil spacers, and coil spring replacements. Skyjacker has lifts available for leveling that range from .75" to 3" depending on your truck or SUV. Each leveling kit is specifically designed for your vehicle, meaning that installation is simple, and won't require any cutting or welding.
Looking to finish your leveled truck off right? Skyjacker carries a huge selection of Hydro, Nitro, and M95 shocks that will guarantee that you have the coolest ride on the block. These guys believe in their products because they're off-road enthusiasts as well, and to show how much they believe in them they backed them with a limited lifetime warranty. So, what are you waiting for? Get your ride lifted today, and hit the road.
Installing Skyjacker leveling kits is a straight-forward experience, with no need to weld or cut. Each installation is different, and install instructions and all necessary hardware will be included with each order. Install instructions are also available on RealTruck.com. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 877-216-5446.
|Skyjacker TT20MS Installation Instructions|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
SKYJACKER® warrants to the originalretail purchaser that its suspension products, shocks, and steering stabilizers are free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as that purchaser owns the vehicle on which such products were originally installed. Suspensions not used in conjunction with SKYJACKER® shock absorbers may void the warranty. Products installed on a vehicle used in any form of competition or racing are not covered by this warranty, and the warranty shall extend only 1 year on commercial vehicles. Warranty on tie rod ends, u-joints, drag links, and such shall not exceed 1 year. Skyjacker’s rebuildable rod ends and coil-over shocks, both being made serviceable in design, are not replaced under this warranty, but rebuild kits are offered for a period of 1 year and can be purchased after 1 year.
This limited lifetime warranty does not apply to products characterized by one or more of the following:
1) Products that have been subject to abuse, neglect, accident, fire, improper installation or adjustment, and corrosion.
2) Products that have been modified or altered outside of or beyond SKYJACKER® specifications.
3) Products used in application other than those recommended in the current SKYJACKER® catalog or in the instructions accompanying the product.
4) Products that are used for competition or racing activities.
5) This limited lifetime warranty does not include polyurethane components, product finish, and any conditions caused by normal wear and use.
If you have any questions, please give RealTruck a call at 877-216-5446.