Skyjacker M95 Monotube Shocks M9512
- Nitrogen gas pressurized
- Designed for use under extreme conditions
- 180° directional mounting
- Quick response
- Much less fade at higher temperatures
- Backed by lifetime warranty
Looking to take your truck off-road? Ready to test the limits, push the envelope, and see what it's made out of? Think I can use more clichés in a single sentence? If you answered yes to two of those questions, you've got to check out the Skyjacker M95 monotube shocks. These are the best on the market, and are specifically designed for the truck or SUV that is built for life off-road.
Skyjacker M95 shocks are filled with pressurized nitrogen for excellent response and performance. Aiding in performance and response is the bore size and the valve design. M95 shocks are designed for extreme performance, and perform better at higher temperature than other shocks on the market. Fade and lag will be a thing of the past once you get these bad boys on your beast.
M95 shocks have 180° directional mounting which allows for a lot of flexibility when installing. Skyjacker backs their shocks with a lifetime warranty, so you can be confident in your purchase. So, what are you waiting for? Get the best shocks on the market, get yourself a pair of Skyjacker M95 monotube shocks today!
- 1969-1972 Chevy Blazer Rear | K5, 2WD, Lift: 0"
- 1963-1972 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 Rear | 2WD, Lift: 0"
- 1963-1972 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500 Rear | 2WD, Lift: 0"
- 1963-1972 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 Rear | 2WD, Lift: 0"
- 1961-1971 Dodge D/W Series Pickup Rear | D300, 2WD, Lift: 0"
- 1979-1992 Dodge Ram 50 Rear | 2WD, Lift: 0-2"
- 1967-1977 Ford Bronco Rear | 4WD, Lift: 0"
- 1966-1969 Ford F100 Front | 4WD, Lift: 0-1"
- 1970-1976 Ford F100 Front | 4WD, Lift: 0-2"
- 1975-1976 Ford F150 Front | 4WD, Lift: 0-2"
- 1963-1972 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 Rear | 2WD, Lift: 0"
- 1963-1972 GMC C/K Pickup 2500 Rear | 2WD, Lift: 0"
- 1963-1972 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 Rear | 2WD, Lift: 0"
- 1969-1972 GMC Jimmy Rear | Full Size, 2WD, Lift: 0"
- 1974-1983 Jeep Cherokee Front | 4WD, Lift: 0-1"
- 1974-1983 Jeep Cherokee Rear | 4WD, Lift: 0-1"
- 1965-1975 Jeep CJ-5 Front | 4WD, Lift: 0-1"
- 1965-1983 Jeep CJ-5 Rear | 4WD, Lift: 0"
- 1976-1983 Jeep CJ-5 Front | 4WD, Lift: 0-2.5"
- 1976-1986 Jeep CJ-7 Front | 4WD, Lift: 0-2.5"
- 1976-1986 Jeep CJ-7 Rear | 4WD, Lift: 0"
- 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler Rear | 4WD, Lift: 0"
- 1986-1993 Mazda B-Series Rear | 2WD, Lift: 0"
- 1985-1992 Suzuki Samurai Rear | 4WD, Lift: 0-2"
Skyjacker M95 monotube shocks offer an easy installation that can be done right in your garage. Each order comes with all the necessary hardware, and the installation instructions. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 877-216-5446.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Skyjacker M95 monotube shocks are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
This limited lifetime warranty does not apply to products characterized by one or more of the following:
1) Products that have been subject to abuse, neglect, accident, fire, improper installation or adjustment, and corrosion.
2) Products that have been modified or altered outside of or beyond SKYJACKER® specifications.
3) Products used in application other than those recommended in the current SKYJACKER® catalog or in the instructions accompanying the product.
4) Products that are used for competition or racing activities.
5) This limited lifetime warranty does not include polyurethane components, product finish, and any conditions caused by normal wear and use.
If you have any questions, let us know, and we'll get you the answers you seek. Call us 7 days a week at 877-216-5446.