Skyjacker M95 Monotube Shocks M9596
- Nitrogen gas pressurized
- Designed for use under extreme conditions
- 180° directional mounting
- Quick response
- Much less fade at higher temperatures
- Backed by lifetime warranty
Looking to take your truck off-road? Ready to test the limits, push the envelope, and see what it's made out of? Think I can use more clichés in a single sentence? If you answered yes to two of those questions, you've got to check out the Skyjacker M95 monotube shocks. These are the best on the market, and are specifically designed for the truck or SUV that is built for life off-road.
Skyjacker M95 shocks are filled with pressurized nitrogen for excellent response and performance. Aiding in performance and response is the bore size and the valve design. M95 shocks are designed for extreme performance, and perform better at higher temperature than other shocks on the market. Fade and lag will be a thing of the past once you get these bad boys on your beast.
M95 shocks have 180° directional mounting which allows for a lot of flexibility when installing. Skyjacker backs their shocks with a lifetime warranty, so you can be confident in your purchase. So, what are you waiting for? Get the best shocks on the market, get yourself a pair of Skyjacker M95 monotube shocks today!
- 2002-2006 Chevy Avalanche Front | 4WD, w/o Autoride, Lift: 5-6"
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 Front | Light Duty, 4WD, w/o Autoride, Lift: 5-6"
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Front | Classic, Light Duty, 4WD, w/o Autoride, Lift: 5-6"
- 2000-2006 Chevy Suburban Front | 1500, 4WD, w/o Autoride, Lift: 5-6"
- (2000) Chevy Tahoe Front | 4WD, w/o Autoride, All Models Except Limited, Lift: 5-6"
- 2001-2006 Chevy Tahoe Front | 4WD, w/o Autoride, Lift: 5-6"
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 Front | Light Duty, 4WD, w/o Autoride, Lift: 5-6"
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Front | Classic, Light Duty, 4WD, w/o Autoride, Lift: 5-6"
- (2000) GMC Yukon Front | 4WD, w/o Autoride, All Models Except Denali, Lift: 5-6"
- 2001-2006 GMC Yukon Front | 4WD, w/o Autoride, Lift: 5-6"
- 2000-2006 GMC Yukon XL Front | 1500, 4WD, w/o Autoride, Lift: 5-6"
Skyjacker M95 monotube shocks offer an easy installation that can be done right in your garage. Each order comes with all the necessary hardware, and the installation instructions. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 877-216-5446.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Skyjacker M95 monotube shocks are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
This limited lifetime warranty does not apply to products characterized by one or more of the following:
1) Products that have been subject to abuse, neglect, accident, fire, improper installation or adjustment, and corrosion.
2) Products that have been modified or altered outside of or beyond SKYJACKER® specifications.
3) Products used in application other than those recommended in the current SKYJACKER® catalog or in the instructions accompanying the product.
4) Products that are used for competition or racing activities.
5) This limited lifetime warranty does not include polyurethane components, product finish, and any conditions caused by normal wear and use.
If you have any questions, let us know, and we'll get you the answers you seek. Call us 7 days a week at 877-216-5446.