SnowBear Hydraulic Truck Snow Plow 324-204&SNB-397-109
- Terrain adaptive technology allows plow to "float" over rough ground
- Tubular steel construction adds strength
- Fully hydraulic to raise, lower, and angle from the comfort of your cab
- Comes with wireless remote with float control
- Water tight 9 pin electrical connection ensures consistent performance
- Powder coat finish helps prevent sticking or rusting
- Mounts using custom brackets
- Available in either an 84" x 22" size or 88" x 26" size
- Includes snow deflector, skid shoes, plow markers, caster wheels
If you want total control this winter, you should get a SnowBear hydraulic snow plow. Putting a plow on your truck is a much better solution to snow removal than a shovel or a snow blower. What makes this SnowBear so great is that it is fully hydraulic, just like the plows you see on big commercial trucks.
A snow plow is meant to make your life easier and having a wireless remote control that raises, lowers, and even angles your snow blade from inside the cab definitely fits that description. When a big blizzard hits you want a plow that can handle the load. Plus terrain adaptive technology allows the hydraulic snow plows to clean rough, rugged driveways with ease. SnowBear uses tubular steel to construct the frame of their hydraulic plows and has a ribbed moldboard for added durability. It's tough, made to last, and will tirelessly serve you for years. When the snow comes down hard and you've got places to go, you don't have time to mess around with anything less.
Order your SnowBear hydraulic snow plow and you'll get free freight shipping from RealTruck.com. You'll be able take on old man winter without leaving the warm comfort of your truck's cab and that is something that will make you the envy of the neighborhood!
1 Year Warranty
SnowBear offers a one year warranty that protects you against any defects in materials or workmanship. Please give us a call if you would like more information.
Assembling and mounting a SnowBear hydraulic plow is very easy and shouldn't takemore than a couple of hours. Detailed instructions are included and they are very easy to follow. If you have questions or if you need more information, please feel free to give us a call.
|SnowBear 324-204 Installation Instructions|