SnowBear Winter Wolf Mount for Plow 397-004
- Vehicle specific for best fit
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Designed to fit all WinterWolf snow plows
- Powder coated finish resists rust
WinterWolf snow plow owners that want to get a new vehicle just need to get a SnowBear WinterWolf snow plow mount to keep using their current plow. SnowBear snow plow mounts are available for a vast majority of trucks and SUVs.
Each mount kit is specific to that vehicle and mounts directly to the frame using pre-existing holes for a no drill installation. We recommend using a heated shop or garage in the winter or better yet, getting set up in the summer before it's too cold outside to feel your fingers.
The snow plow mount kits are constructed from heavy duty steel. All mounting components are powder coated black to not only protect against rust and corrosion but stay hidden under your truck.
Outfit your new ride with one of the SnowBear WinterWolf snow plow mounts and keep making use of your great Winter Wolfsnow plow! Get yours today here at Realtruck.com!
- 1997-2001 Ford Explorer 4WD
- 2001-2003 Ford Explorer 2-Door, 4WD, 2-Door
- 2002-2003 Ford Explorer 4-Door, 4WD, 4-Door
- 2004-2006 Ford Explorer 4WD
- 2001-2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
- 1998-2010 Ford Ranger
- 2003-2005 Lincoln Aviator 4WD
- 1998-2009 Mazda B-Series
- 1997-2002 Mercury Mountaineer 4WD
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value|
|Ease of Installation|
|1 Customer Review|
1 Year Warranty
All SnowBear snow plows & mounts come backed by a 1 year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship.
SnowBear mounts for the Winter Wolf snow plow are designed for each vehicle, making installation as easy as possible. Detailed instructions are included and you should have them completely installed in less than an hour. If you have any questions or want additional information about North Dakota winters, give us a call, we are here 7 days a week.