SnowSport HD 8' Snow Plow 80674/ACI-40101
- Blade is 96" wide x 18" tall
- Includes aluminum blade, push frame, angling interceptor, & 2" front mount receiver hitch
- Includes blade markers
The SnowSport HD utility snow plow is made to be effective, efficient, and lightweight. Its simple, no nonsense design gets the job done without any hassle. Durably constructed and covered by a one year warranty from Agri-Cover, the manufacturer, this personal plow is an investment you can feel good about making. It will make life in the wintertime a lot easier for years to come.
Whether you own a truck, Jeep, or SUV, there's a SnowSport HD snow plow for you. Take your choice of either a 7' or 8' blade, and once you receive your order, installation is a breeze and requires no drilling into your vehicle. The blade also features a rubber edge, keeping your plow safe to use on a variety of surfaces including gravel, cement, or black top. It also won't damage grass surfaces.
Less of a pain than a snow blower and much less strenuous than shoveling by hand, the SnowSport HD utility snow plow makes snow removal easier and more enjoyable. Rather than braving the cold, you can sit in the comforting heat of your driver's seat. The included angling interceptor allows you to set the blade at your choice of three different angles without worrying about blocking your headlights.
Keeping your path clear in the winter is made simple with the SnowSport HD utility snow plow. It's capable of moving even the highest drifts and is equally effective against light powder, heavy slush, and everything in between. Get yours today and be prepared before the next snow storm hits.
|PLOW MODELS||180 Utility Plow||LT Utility Plow||HD Utility Plow|
|Blade Width||6'10" (82")||6'10" (82")||7' (84")/8' (96")|
|Blade Weight||68 lbs||68 lbs||114 lbs/129 lbs|
|Push Frame Size||23" Wide x 18" High||31" Wide x 18" High||31" Wide x 23" High|
|Cutting Edge Material||1" Thick Rubber||1" Thick Rubber||1" Thick Rubber|
|Attachment System||2" Front or Rear Receiver Hitch||2" Front or Rear Receiver Hitch||2" Front or Rear Receiver Hitch|
|Angling System||Fixed to Center||Fixed to Center||3 Position Manual Angling Blade|
|Wings (Box Ends)||No||No||Yes|
|Pre-Assembled||No, Assembly Takes Approx 1 Hour||No, Assembly Takes Approx 1 Hour||No, Assembly Takes Approx 1 Hour|
|Finish||Anodized Aluminum||Anodized Aluminum||Anodized Aluminum|
|Storage||Storage System Not Included||Storage System Not Included||Storage System Not Included|
|Warranty||1 Year on Plow / 3 Years on Rubber Components||1 Year on Plow / 3 Years on Rubber Components||1 Year on Plow / 3 Years on Rubber Components|
Order NotesThe SnowSport HD requires 8"-16" of clearance from the bottom of your receiver hitch to the ground for optimal performance.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2002-2006 Cadillac Escalade
- 2002-2006 Chevy Avalanche 1500
- 1999-2000 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 Light Duty
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic
- 2000-2006 Chevy Suburban 1500
- 2000-2006 Chevy Tahoe
- 1999-2000 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 Light Duty
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic
- 2000-2006 GMC Yukon 1500
- 2001-2006 GMC Yukon Denali
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does the SnowSport Install to my vehicle? The SnowSport utility snow plow attaches to a 2" front or rear receiver hitch. The push frame for the plow just hooks up like a ball mount. Note the hitch needs to be from 9" to 16" off the ground for ideal operation.
- Is a front or rear 2" x 2" receiver hitch needed? Yes: If you don't already have a 2" hitch, A SnowSport brand 2" front hitch can be included with your order. Note: for Jeep & Ford F250+ SuperDuty applications, if you want to use a front mount - the SnowSport brand is required. For 2" rear receiver hitches, any 2" receiver hitch will work provided it is between 9" to 16" off of the ground.
- How difficult is it to assemble and install the snowSport snow plow? The SnowSport blade and push frame are easy to assemble. Plan about 30-45 minutes depending on your mechanical skill.
- How difficult is it to install a front receiver hitch mount? The front end hitches are designed to bolt in place on most models - occasionally, certain models my require drilling. The instructions are clear cut. The front receiver hitch is mounted to the vehicle and the push frame is plugged into the front receiver hitch. The plow simply hangs on the push frame.
- Can I install the SnowSport plow myself? Yes: The instructions are clear cut. If you do need assistance, call 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906. Our customers overwhelmingly say "it was simple and easy to install". The front hitch varies from vehicle to vehicle.
- How is the SnowSport plow shipped? It is shipped via UPS/ Fed Ex ground. The blade is in one box, the push frame is in one box, and the angling interceptor is in another box. We select the best shipper possible depending on where you live.
- How easy is the SnowSport plow to hook-up or un-hook between jobs? It's very easy. Just insert the push frame into the front receiver hitch and secure with pin. Then hang the blade one end at a time onto the push frame (can be done in less than a minute). Unhooking is just a easy. You can also leave the blade in the transport position on the push frame all winter long.
- How do you switch from transporting to plowing or from plowing to transporting? The operator must manually unhook the plow and lower it for plowing. For transporting simply lift the blade, one side at a time, onto the push frame. You can also leave the blade in the transport position on the push frame all winter long.
- How can the SnowSport plow operate without hydraulics? The blade is secured by the push frame. As you push the snow, the blade travels up and down as needed by gravity pushing the snow with the rubber cutting edge and aluminum blade. The rubber cutting edge is designed to cut through the snow but pass over the harder ground surfaces below and be gentle on grass. When you back up, the blade automatically lays back, skimming over the surface. Then you drive forward and the blade re-engages for plowing.
- How well does the rubber cutting edge hold up? The rubber cutting edge is 1" thick 6" tall - made of a hard rubber compound. This has been tested and proven to provide years of service. It can be replaced relatively inexpensively.
- What is the warranty? The plow has a 3-year limited warranty. See the owners manual for details.
- Can I move the SnowSport from one vehicle to another? Yes, the plow can be easily transferred to another vehicle, all you need is a front or rear receiver hitch installed on that vehicle.
- How do I know if the Snowsport plow will work for my vehicle? The SnowSport plow will work on virtually any compact or full size SUV or pickup. All you need is a front or rear 2" receiver hitch. Please note we recommend for the front hitch you use the SnowSport brand. If a front hitch is not available in the SnowSport brand, you can use a rear 2" hitch or have a hitch shop build you one. The 2" hitch just needs to be between 9" to 16" off the ground.
- How much does the plow weigh? The aluminum blade is about 100 lbs. The push frame is about 65lbs and the angling interceptor is 35lbs.
How It Works
1 Year Warranty on Plow/3 Year Warranty on Rubber Blade Portion
SnowSport® Snow Plow Limited Warranty
Agri-Cover, Inc. extends the following limited warranty on its SNOWSPORT snow plow to the original retail purchaser of any SNOWSPORT Utility Plows purchased after April 1, 2010:
Agri-Cover, Inc. warrants its SNOWSPORT Utility Plow to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for one (1) year from date of manufacture unless accompanied by proof of purchase and separately warrants only the Rubber Blade Portion of the SNOWSPORT Utility Plow to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for three (3) years from date of manufacture unless accompanied by proof of purchase.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY APPLICABLE TO THE SNOWSPORT UTILITY PLOW IS LIMITED IN DURATION TO ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE DATE OF MANUFACURE UNLESS ACCOMPANIED BY PROOF OF PURCHASE AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY APPLICABLE ONLY TO THE RUBBER BLADE PORTION OF THE SNOWSPORT UTILITY PLOW IS LIMITED IN DURATION TO THREE (3) YEARS FROM THE DATE OF MANUFACTURE UNLESS ACCOMANIED BY PROOF OF PURHCASE. Agri-Cover’s sole obligation under this warranty or any implied warranty is limited to the repair or replacement at its option, of defective parts only. No labor or service allowance is given or implied. IN NO EVENT SHALL AGRI-COVER, INC. BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or exclusions of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
For warranty performance call our Customer Service Department at 877-216-5446 to determine if a replacement part is needed or if the product needs to be returned for inspection and repair. Warranty registration must be on file and/or proof of original purchase (detailed and dated receipt) required for warranty to be effective. Goods to be returned must have a pre-authorized RA # (Returned Authorization Number) – obtained by calling the number above. Agri-Cover will pay freight to return goods to sender.
This limited warranty does not cover any failure due to abuse, misuse, alteration, neglect, improper assembly or installation, or improper maintenance.
This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
|SnowSport Snow Plow Warranty|
The SnowSport HD plow offers an easy, at home no drill installation (some front hitch mounts may require minor drilling). The installation manual is clear cut and easy to read. For additional information, please see the installation instructions and videos below. You can always give us a call toll free if you have any questions or if you just want to chat.