Superchips Flashcal F5 Calibration Programmer 3571
- 2.8” high-definition color screen is easy to navigate
- Increased internal memory and faster processor for quicker tuning and updating
- Calibrate speedometer for tires between 26” and 42”
- Calibrate speedometer for gear ratio changes and axle swaps up to 5.38
- Locking axle option when transfer case is in 4-Hi or 4-Low on the 2007+ Rubicon
- Optimize ESP stability on 2011-2016 automatic transmission models
- Adjust engine idle while using winches
- Gives options for daytime running lights on 2007-2016 models
- Allows for one touch lane change
- Adjust TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems) for on-road and off-road (Download required)
- Options for radio delay on 2011-2016 models
- Options for headlamp delay on 2011-2016 models
- Adjust lighting options and horn chirp when locking doors with keyless entry
- Allows for the reading and clearing of diagnostic trouble codes
You're going to customize you Jeep JK, that's inevitable. What's the fun in owning a Wrangler if you don't make it your very own, right? Superchips Flashcal F5 calibration tool is exactly what you need to ensure that you Wrangler JK is running at peak performance after it's lifted, sitting on 35"s, and turning a beefed up axle.
Flashcal F5 offers a ton of optimization, so no matter how you customize your Wrangler, you'll be able to dive into the settings and optimize your driving experience. A great looking, high-definition, 2.8" color screen is easy to navigate. Superchips has pumped of the internal memory and processor speed, so updating and loading times are much improved. With so many options - seriously, look at the list below - you'll be sure get the exact Wrangler you've always wanted!
1 Year Warranty
Superchips Flashcal F5 calibration tool is a synch to install on your JK Wrangler. Plug it into the OBDII port, follow some instructions, then go drive over something! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give RealTruck a call at 877-216-5446.