Superide Shock Absorber 85100
- Designed for stock or lifted trucks & SUVs
- 10-stage velocity sensitive valving gives maximum control
- Maintains a comfortable ride quality, on or off-road
- Allows for proper suspension travel
- Improves handling and control of lifted trucks
- Limited lifetime warranty
If you are lifting your truck or SUV, a new set of Superlift shocks is the perfect way to finish off your suspension upgrade. Superide shock absorbers are designed specifically to maintain the correct shock travel length, maintaining a comfortable ride.
Superlift has shocks for just about every truck or SUV made and they work on trucks with up to 12" of lift! All shock absorbers are sold individually and come with a specific hardware pack to fit your particular needs. Superlift has designed these performance shocks as direct replacement items, so installation will be fairly quick without any drilling or cutting.
All Superlift shocks for lifted trucks are protected with durable powdercoat finish so they look good and resist rust. To give you even more confidence in choosing Superide shocks, Superlift backs them with a limited lifetime warranty.
- 1973-1987 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 4WD, w/ 3" - 4" Lift
- 1973-1991 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 4WD, w/ 3" - 4" Lift
- 1984-1990 Ford Bronco II 4WD, Stock Height
- 1980-1996 Ford F150 4WD, Stock Height
- 1980-1986 Ford F250 4WD, Stock Height
- 1987-1996 Ford F250 4WD, w/ 2" - 3" Lift
- (1997) Ford F250 Super Duty, 4WD, w/ 2" - 3" Lift
- (1999) Ford F250 Super Duty, 4WD, w/ 0 - 2" Lift
- 2000-2004 Ford F250 4WD, w/ 0 - 2" Lift
- 1980-1985 Ford F350 4WD, Stock Height
- 1986-1997 Ford F350 4WD, w/ 0 - 1" Lift
- 1999-2004 Ford F350 4WD, w/ 0 - 2" Lift
- 1983-1997 Ford Ranger 2WD, Stock Height
- 1973-1987 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 4WD, w/ 3" - 4" Lift
- 1973-1991 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 4WD, w/ 3" - 4" Lift
- 1973-1982 GMC Jimmy 4WD, w/ 3" - 4" Lift
- 1983-1991 GMC Jimmy K5, 4WD, w/ 3" - 4" Lift
- 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler 4WD, w/ 3" - 4" Lift
- 1979-1983 Toyota Pickup 4WD, Stock Height
- 1979-1983 Toyota Pickup 4WD, w/ 1" - 2" Lift
Superlift Superide shocks are designed as OE replacements, so they mount in the same location as your factory shocks. That means a quicker installation without any drilling or cutting required. Give us a call if you find yourself with a question that needs answering or if you want more information on any Superlift suspension product.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Shock absorbers, suspension components, leveling kits, and lift kits from Superlift come backed by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please give us a call if you have any questions or need to file a claim.