- Front or Rear Mount: SuperMount - The Portable Front and Rear Mounting Solution (Winch Cradle)
- All Hardware Included: Superwinch winch mounts come complete with all the hardware needed for easy installation on your vehicle.
- Attaches to 2" Receiver Hitch: The supermount winch cradle interceptor attaches to a 2" receiver hitch (sold separately).
- 30 min Install: Most mounts can be installed in about 30 minutes with simple hand tools.
- Part # 2050: fits 6,000 to 9,000 lbs winches 13" long x 8" wide. Attaches to 2" receiver hitch
- Part # 2055: fits X & S Series winches up to 5000lbs. 7.5" long x 8" wide. Attaches to 2" receiver hitch
- Winch + Cradle (SuperMount) + Front Receiver = System (winch and 2" receiver sold separately)
Superwinch winch mounts come complete with all the hardware needed for easy installation on your vehicle. The supermount winch cradle interceptor attaches to a 2" receiver hitch (sold separately). Most mounts can be installed in about 30 minutes with simple hand tools. The wiring, depending upon your model can take from 30 minutes to an additional hour.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
1 Year Warranty
Superwinch Inc. (“Seller” or “Superwinch”) warrants to the original retail buyer only (“Buyer”) that all genuine SUPERWINCH products, parts and components except wire rope and accessories (“Products”) shall be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) year from provable date of purchase of a new Product. Any Product that Superwinch determines to be defective will be repaired or replaced at Superwinch’s sole
discretion without charge to Buyer upon Buyer’s compliance with these procedures. Seller or its Authorized Agent may make reasonable charges for parts and labor for repairs not covered by this Limited Warranty. The warranties set forth herein are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, whether oral or written, express or implied.
LIMITED WARRANTY PROCEDURE
When contacting Seller, Buyer shall mail, ship or otherwise deliver to Seller at the address noted below or to a Factory Authorized Service Center: (1) the Product; (2) a written description of the problem; (3) Buyer’s name, address and telephone number; and (4) a copy of the original sales receipt. Mail, ship or otherwise deliver the Product, required information and copies to Seller, postage or shipping prepaid.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
Repair and/or replacement of the Product is the sole and exclusive remedy for Buyer This warranty does not apply to defects in any Product caused by: (1) normal wear and tear; (2) failure to comply with any installation, operation or maintenance instructions provided by Superwinch including but not limited to subjecting the Product to loads in excess of the load listed in the Owner’s Manual or instructions for the particular Product and model number; (3) commercial or industrial use; (4) alteration or modification by parties other than Superwinch; (5) misuse, abuse, neglect, accident, Acts of God or terrorism; or (6) other causes beyond the control of Superwinch after delivery of the Product by Superwinch to its authorized distributor. If any model or sample was shown to Buyer, such model or
sample was used for illustrative purposes only and shall not be construed as a warranty that the Product shall conform to the sample or model.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE FOLLOWING ARE HEREBYEXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED:
(1) All warranties with respect to the wire rope, whether sold alone or used in or incorporated in any Product.
(2) All warranties with respect to the Product’s finish.
(3) All warranties of fitness for a particular purpose.
(4) All warranties of merchantability.
(5) All claims for consequential or incidental damages.
Some states or jurisdictions do not allow limitations or exclusions in consumer transactions, and these limitations or exclusions may not apply to Buyer. The warranty gives Buyer specific legal rights and there may be others. If a warranty is deemed to apply to this Product, it shall exist only for the same period of time set forth in the express limited warranty set forth above. NO agent, dealer, distributor, or employee of Seller is authorized to make modifications to this warranty, and not such statements, whether oral or written, shall be binding on the Seller.