Curt Switch-Ball Replacement Shank 42103
- Switch a Ball hitch ball sets are the latest development in the business of Taking the trouble out of towing.
- While interchangeable hitch ball sets have been around for years, the Patented Switch a Ball design allows for truly free ball changes by eliminating the need for an attachment pin to hold the ball to the shank.
- 3 sizes available: 1-7/8", 2" & 2-5/8"
- Changing ball sizes is done quickly and easily by a Single twist of the wrist to switch.
- No tools required. No attachment pin to remove
- Constructed of premium grade steel with nickel chrome plating for a long life.
- Guaranteed for life against defects in manufacturing.
- Rating at 3,500lbs to 8,000lbs depending on model ordered.
- Complies with National Standard SAE-J684 and V-5 Regulations.
- Sold as a set with Shank and Balls. However replacement shanks and balls are available as well as shank covers and a storage case
Switch a Ball hitch ball sets are the latest development in the business of taking the trouble out of towing. While interchangeable hitch ball sets have been around for years, the patented Switch a Ball design allows for truly free ball changes by eliminating the need for an attachment pin to hold the ball to the shank. Changing ball sizes is done quickly and easily by a single twist of the wrist to switch. Available hitch ball sizes include 1-7/8", 2" and 2-5/16" hitch balls. Part # 347821 comes with a long shank 2-1/4" Long.View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
How It Works
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||5.0|
|Ease of Installation||5.0|
|1 Customer Review|
Limitations of the Warranty
CURT Manufacturing Incorporated's obligation under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement, at its option. CURT Manufacturing Incorporated shall not be liable for the loss of or use of vehicles, cost of removal and /or installation, loss of time, inconvenience, rental of vehicles, loss or damage to personal property, expenses such as telephone, lodging, gasoline, towing, or any incidental or consequential damages. CURT Manufacturing Incorporated will examine the returned product. If the defect is covered under the warranty, CURT Manufacturing will repair the item or replace it at that time. Alterations or misuse of the items will not be covered under the warranty. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages. So the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary, from state to state.