- Complete Package: Outback 9,500lb Recovery Winches feature both a wired (12' lead) and wireless remote, along with a roller fairlead enabling safe, effective winching in any environment.
- Heavy Duty Construction: Stainless steel construction on the clutch and hardware ensure a longer life span for your winch.
- Machined, Planetary Gears: T-Max 3-stage planetary gears are efficient and durable, they hold up to the brutality that winching requires. Machined gears are standard on all 9,500lb Outback winches. Other brands have pressed gears that are not as tough.
- Lower Gear Ratios: T-Max winches are intentionally geared lower to increase control and safety. The geared-down T-Max features a longer motor life plus boasts quick line-speeds under load.
- 6.6HP Series Wound Motor: T-Max 9,500lb Outback winches feature a 6.6hp hi-output, series wound motors for serious endurance and reliability. A big motor coupled with low gearing create excellent resistance to overheating and wear.
- Posi-Loc, Drum Brake System: The T-Max Posi-loc drum brake automatically locks the drum to the beefy main gears at the moment winching is stopped. Compared to cone brakes, the T-Max design wears less on the motor, keeps the drum temperature lower, and is more reliable.
- Bearings Not Bushings: The shaft in the Outback 9,500lb winches is bearing-driven for smoother, cooler winching. Less amperage draw and reduced workload on the motor are additional benefits to this T-Max exclusive feature.
- Lifetime Warranty: Westin Automotive backs the Outback 9,500lb winches with a lifetime warranty on mechanical parts.
T-Max Outback Winches are known for their high quality and superior value. Designed to survive years of abuse in the Australian outback, T-Max Outback Winches are built tough and durable. Outback 9,500lb winches feature 3 stage planetary gearing that is far more durable than the pressed gears found in other winches. The low gear ratio T-Max 9,500lb winches have allows for increased control and safety which increases the life-span of the motor. T-Max 9,500lb Outback winches feature a massive 6.6HP wound motor, couple that with the torque limiter and you provide for extra resistance to overheating and excessive wear. T-Max Outback 9,500 Winches feature wireless remote controls, stainless steel clutch and roller fairlead for more effective winching.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
The T-Max Outback 9,500lb Winches by Westin Automotive Products offer an easy at home no drill installation. For additional information see the install manual below or call us at 1-866-309-1907 or 701-253-5906.
1 Year Warranty
All T-Max Outback series winches including the 9,500lb models, come backed with a warranty from Westin Automotive against defects in materials or workmanship on electrical components and a limted lifetime warranty on mechanical components.