TFP Stainless Window Trim 35865BL
- Constructed of high quality stainless steel or ABS for some models
- Vehicle specific design for a great fit
- Easy to install with strong, automotive-grade 3M tape
- Perfect complement for other TFP stainless steel accessories
- Backed by a one year warranty
Everyone has stainless steel trim on their truck, but not everyone has stainless steel window trim. Set your truck apart from the pack with a set of TFP stainless steel window trim. Looks great, easy to install, and won't break the bank. What more could you ask for?
TFP constructs their window beltline accents out of 100% stainless steel. Not only does stainless steel look great, it also stands up to whatever the road can throw at it. You can be confident that your window trim will look great years after you've installed it. Speaking of installation, it couldn't be easier. Each piece of trim is installed using automotive-grade 3M tape. TFP designs each set to be vehicle specific, meaning your trim will fit the body lines great, and will look like it belongs.
No matter if you're just starting, or just finishing accessorizing your truck, TFP stainless steel window trim is a must have. Excellent stainless steel construction, budget friendly price, and easy installation – it doesn't get any better than that. Get yours today!
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body, Extended Cab, Extended Cab
- 2008-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500 Extended Cab, Extended Cab
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body, Extended Cab, Extended Cab
- 2008-2014 Chevy Silverado 2500 Extended Cab, Extended Cab
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body, Extended Cab, Extended Cab
- 2008-2014 Chevy Silverado 3500 Extended Cab, Extended Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body, Extended Cab, Extended Cab
- 2008-2013 GMC Sierra 1500 Extended Cab, Extended Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 New Body, Extended Cab, Extended Cab
- 2008-2014 GMC Sierra 2500 Extended Cab, Extended Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 New Body, Extended Cab, Extended Cab
- 2008-2014 GMC Sierra 3500 Extended Cab, Extended Cab
TFP stainless steel window trim is easy to install without the need to drill or cut. Each accent is installed using automotive-grade 3M tape, and takes just seconds to install. Have any questions? Give us a call at 877-216-5446.
1 Year Warranty
TFP stainless steel window trim is backed by a one year manufacturer warranty. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 877-216-5446, and we'll be happy to assist.
Related Articles (2)
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||4.5|
|Ease of Installation||4.0|
|4 Customer Reviews|
Part #: TFP-35865BL Posted on
|Window trim looks awesome on my black silverado. Fast install and seems very durable. Certainly adds the bling factor. Only wish the bling for my wife was this cheap :)|
Part #: TFP-35865BL Posted on
|The window trim lays on the top and down the side near the windows making an "L" on the inside. Boy, the 3M tape really sticks. It is hard to position and almost impossible to take off once it is on. I installed it and noticed it was crocked on the top and sloped towards the back. The front part had a gap 1/8" so I managed to take it off and re-applied the trim. Now the trim has a few little dings and ripples in some places where I used a plastic putty knife to take it off. Called Real Truck to see if the manufacturer sold just the left front. Guy at real truck said he would check. That was over a month ago and I have not heard anything. Oh well - it was basically an installation error but instructions might have helped.|